new guy

hey everyone, i like how you guys really are all for the games. it's ireally hard to find a clan with multiple servers and can still keep the map rotation great and the lag down to a minimum. i've been in the midwest stock server for about an hour now and i love every minute of it. i've yet to see any clan members on but hey i'm sick today and most of you are probably working. so, just wanted to say i'll be around here alot, love to play with the clan, get to know everyone and even make some good friends.

- |xSoTiT| .dancore.

yeah but the awp does require some skill. i am fore and against the awp. it can require great cover. but when people whore it. it's not that fun. but it is a part of the game and the auto so. if you can afford it and use it. i'll be looking forward to killing that person.

cs names i can remember but putting them together with real names NO WAY lol. well i'll try to get to know the people who play regularly. and anyone i see/play with. i guess i could do that.

Welcome!

Keep in mind, anyone with a .gc in their name is a member of GamersCoalition (Not A Clan, Just a Community). We do have Clans within the Coalition. :peace:

PS. Be sure to read the MOTD on the server for the rules. If you adhere to these rules your time spent with us will be pleasurable. Otherwise you might find yourself in the "got banned" forums. :D

how do u get to be considered a regular? by the way, love m2's dancing bear. just makes me want to dance. stuttering, turn on pin island lighting strike from zissous soundtrack, that is a great song to jam to. hope i can play with you dancore. ignore my random complaints.