Better Late than Never?

Fatty

Save or Draw for a Winner?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welp, Way, we could do either. My first thought was to save, Mini suggested sending so they can be used (instead of sitting in my garage for a year)....I would have to say that I'd agree with Mini...why have them sitting here when one of you guys could be using them.

Or maybe the staff will come up with some new awards or something.

I know -

Duke has a cool pair of headphones. Give one keyboard to him, and then he can send me the headphones!

Put them up for auction and have the proceeds go to FF07 (or pay any leftover bills from FF06)?

Are you going to post the picture with the kids for the FF06 sponsor stuff (with the disclaimer that

the swag came late)?

Edited by Dingy

I know -

Duke has a cool pair of headphones. Give one keyboard to him, and then he can send me the headphones!

too late...I got em' :boing::boing::boing:

Now you know why I don't play poker. Always a little late, a little short.

Was worth a try though. So do you like them?

Well the one in the stoller looks to be having fun with it... and its not even plugged in!

I already called dibs on her and she has the keyboard...ergo, I get that keyboard. And I earned it by waking up and riding this thing all day so I could pay for my rental pc:

tractor.jpg

Nothing like a little manual labor to pay for vacation!

It's an Allis Chalmers and it was almost that old when I first started working on that farm in 1989! I paid my way through school working on that farm, and many of my shooting pix are from there. It's a beautiful piece of land and I've enjoyed working it. I think it's been good for my character, and definitely good for my morale. I took this picture while I was getting off to collect seed. If you look close on top of the black cover you can see some light stuff. As you cut the field the mower is off to the right so that when you go clockwise it cuts inside of the wheels. The grass stands tall and the seed gets knocked off. Every few times around you can fill up a big ol' bag. And the cycle begins again...