Daddy's Proud

Fatty

http://www.gamrs.co/fatty/pics/...lla2wheelin.mpg

Basically self-taught on the scooter first, then she just decided to do this. There was no running behind her, etc....once she had the scooter down and could coast with both feet on the scooter, I took the training wheels off her bike and told her to push with both feet and then coast along. This was last week.

Came back from FragFest and she had something to show me.

Just a neat time as a Daddy....first kid learning to ride.

You know what this means? Time to step her up to some dirtbikes, you will have your own little weekend riding partner. A little cheap PW50 in the backyard, and within a year or so you could show her how to use a manual transmission for a larger bike. That also gives you excuses, *ahem* i mean 'reasons' to buy a nice trail riding bike for yourself.

Im only joking a little :)

Impressive! Now you just need to hook her up with all that reflective bike wear so people can see her from far away :o and one of those old school rubber horns that go on the handlebars. :unsure:

My friend found one of those old horns in his shed. Eventually I'm going to fit it onto my bmx.

http://www.gamrs.co/fatty/pics/...lla2wheelin.mpg

Basically self-taught on the scooter first, then she just decided to do this. There was no running behind her, etc....once she had the scooter down and could coast with both feet on the scooter, I took the training wheels off her bike and told her to push with both feet and then coast along. This was last week.

Came back from FragFest and she had something to show me.

Just a neat time as a Daddy....first kid learning to ride.

it was really cute to watch her on saturday when amy and i ran to your house. She was so proud of herself

Guest SuShi
Guest SuShi
Guest SuShi
Guests

nice..kids growing lol.. (i remember when i first rode my bike T-T)