[Mmmm]tropolis Reserves....

Fatty

GC Founder
you aren't garruanteed a spot on the server. You just will beable to use a reserve slot if all the public slots are taken up. But if all the reserve slots are also taken up well then you'll be screwed.

As playaa points out, nobody is going to get the shaft. Anyone who purchases a reserve has the exact same reserve that an Mmmm has. With that said, we'd never reserve too little to have a line of members/reservists at the door.

Another feature that might not be on the page that I need to add: If addition servers are added, all current reserves are transferred to the new server(s).

Speaking of tuition:

My highschool tuition (Culver Military Academy)

My undergraduate (Purdue University)

For those that didn't click the linkies...that's 13k/semester high school and 2300/semester college.

Needless to say, I could have a nice BMW for the price of my student load repayment (and not owe LongHair a couple hundred bucks).

By the way I paid my own way.

IMO, Gunny's got the right attitude. Don't do it for the slot, do it to contribute. IMO, the 10 man should be "private" to save money and limit it to those that pay their way.

Chief

IMO, Gunny's got the right attitude. Don't do it for the slot, do it to contribute. IMO, the 10 man should be "private" to save money and limit it to those that pay their way.

Chief

The only problem with private is that it will most likely sit there empty most of the time thus nullifying its purpose. If it would stay full I would go for it. Just dont see that happenning.

Come on guys! RESERVE A SPOT TODAY!!! Here are the reasons WHY you should:

1) Help the community with this great server in more ways than one.

a) You can get on the server whenever you want to get on, which allows you to see what people are doing (ie. tk'ing/swearing) which allows you to tell an admin.

B) The money it costs, which might I add is only $50 a year, will be used to get the community another server down the road.

2) I am pretty sure that everyone pings better on this server than any other they have played on, at least in the community, so it is pretty popular and sometimes hard to get on. (Like last night for me, before I reserved my spot)

3) The joy of joining the server WHEN it is full and the server booting someone out is GREAT! ;):lol:

So are you going to reserve a spot today? Because if you don't Fatty will sit on ya, and you eyes will go like this! :blink:

Gunny

GC Founder
in my math...something doesnt seem right

i dont see how you would ever be able to get more servers w/o doubling Mmmm population w/ every server purchase

IOW GET YOUR RESERVE QUICK!

hah...so?

Your math is flawed.

1)we don't need to sell reserves

2)a 12 man server is 1020/year minus what comes off for advertisements minus any multiple server discount. Let's say it was 1000/year which is high. That's 20 "year long" reserves to equal that.

3)we are content with our servers as is. Whether or not people purchase reserves to play on not only tropolis and also the new server that their money purchases is all icing on the cake

4)when that time does come, i wonder how many of the community members that are dissing this idea will be playing with us there.....would you please understand that it's a win-win situation?

That help?