Mortal Combat (Health = 25)

Arg! I really wish we could do this on a friday or sunday! I had ONE chance to play MC and I got booted after 1 round of it because the server was FULL of regs - it was the first one, I believe. I work weeknights, and I never get to play it. :(

Without having played it I can imagine this being a "he who throws the grenade first or who has the lowest ping" wins.

Almost like Goldeneye golden gun or one shot one kill mode, which was pretty fun.

Take out dmg nades and it would be little more fun.

Crash

The nades make it fun.....Yopu can literally take out a whole rush with 1 nade, I love it!

It really sucked when we played aztec but other then that its always fun, Kevlar means nothing and nades are fatal :wavey:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, but in REALITY a grenade that lands on your crotch will KILL you. I mean really....grenades in the normal game are stupid. You can't kill a person with it even if they sat down on the thing. You could literally catch the grenade in your teeth and not die when it explodes.

Doesn't anyone else find that annoying?

In the old old CS they had grenades half right: they did enough damage to kill if they landed right on you with ONE grenade and no other damage, BUT they went through walls...

In Source, they have grenades half right: they don't go through walls anymore, but if you ate one it wouldn't kill you

Problem with MC is, for me, its all about who can get to nade throwing position first. Then its all about spray and pray. Kinda takes the skill out of a fire fight.

I guess I'm more a fan of well placed shots that kill stuff vs P90 spray from across map. :)

You really need to adust your playing style for MC. Slow and patient works much better than mad rushes since you generally won't be in the prime nade spots when the nades land.

Mohawk, I don't think Mortal Combat is running tonight since this was a thread from back in early September. I could be wrong however.....

Edited by ScubaDan