Your gaming Zone.

I've always been interested on what kinda conditions people game under. So i just wanted to show you guys what the .KH atmosphere is like and see how your is.

The reason we call ourselfs .KH is because we all play under the Kasper Household. With that said we have a rather odd PC arangement.

p3wpM4st3r

gr1nn3r

monthos

how close me and grinner are

Some times we even get grinners little brother over with his computer (he goes by Warrior). We usually just through him in the other corner of the pewp/grinner area with a folding table.

Now I wanna see waht you people are working with.

Is that a big jug of water on a shelf in that last picture?

Kinda, i put spare change in there. I know thats an old person thing to do.

Ah. Just saying because of it's location right above all the comp stuff. And I throw loose change in a coffee can. Hehe.

So Sgt. Slaughter, how many of those books have you actually read? There just there to make u look smart arnt they. I have the same C++ book and never got passed the first page.

Lol I have the same C++ book too! :) However I didn't find it that good. Of course that could be because I prefer Java to C++ :peace:

I've always been interested on what kinda conditions people game under. So i just wanted to show you guys what the .KH atmosphere is like and see how your is.

The reason we call ourselfs .KH is because we all play under the Kasper Household. With that said we have a rather odd PC arangement.

it's good to see the guild sticking together. does it looks like a levitating hive from the outside?

Stargate = AWESOME!

Call me silly but I watched seasons 2 - 7 in a week and a half ( watched season one way before, thats what got me hooked and had to wait for season 8 :( ).

STARGATE :boing::boing::luxhello::luxhello::spin2::spin2::peace::peace:

Stargate is great indEEd but I see you're missing Firefly, tsk tsk.

I drew my setup as I have no camera...it's fairly accurate, but doesn't really give you a sense of the clash of cardboard furniture against the nice leather stuff...and all the empty bottles everywhere...

it's good to see the guild sticking together. does it looks like a levitating hive from the outside?

I didnt know i posted outside shots?

Right now were renovating cuz someone crashed into the side of the hive with a Dodge Charge.

I drew my setup as I have no camera...it's fairly accurate, but doesn't really give you a sense of the clash of cardboard furniture against the nice leather stuff...and all the empty bottles everywhere...

Wasn't there a man who tried to see your room once Mo who traveled great distances to try, but never returned?

Heres my computer crib...

Picture008.jpg

I really wanted to make fun of your room but I cant. I see nothing out of the ordinary. Except for you being a lush with the alcohol lieing around.

I heard if you feed your piggies nothing but good meat and alcohol that makes them extra delicious when you eat them. Is that what your preparing for WaRPiG?