More importantly....

anonymo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang mav can you please go like 5 minutes or past 2 topics and not post a big long rant against the PS3?????????????????????????????????????????

LOL

No...Sony's gaming division ticked me off one too many times. It's against my very nature to let that stand :D

One thing is for sure though...you can't call me a one-system fan-boy...I'd be more of an anti-sony Fanyboy (though they still make good CRT TV's)

I hope there will be a Top Spin game coming out for the Wii. After playing Wii Tennis I aboslutely love it. I have also recently heard that there are at lest 55 hours of gameplay on Zelda:TP and that if you were to ride by horseback across the whole map from one endpoint to another it would take 45 mins. in realtime.

You know...there's a reason I quit playing WoW. Well, several. I hope there are lots of flight paths in Zelda :)

I hope there will be a Top Spin game coming out for the Wii. After playing Wii Tennis I aboslutely love it. I have also recently heard that there are at lest 55 hours of gameplay on Zelda:TP and that if you were to ride by horseback across the whole map from one endpoint to another it would take 45 mins. in realtime.

You know...there's a reason I quit playing WoW. Well, several. I hope there are lots of flight paths in Zelda :)

From what I have heard there are a lot of ways that give you quick transportations across the land. Such as how in windwaker a certain song could transport you really far.

Edited by Thief_Lord

my buddy got lucky. Monday he went in to a store to see if any wii's were left over. Someone just happened to be returning their wii because they had boughten two. The person's friend waited at another store to make sure they at least got a Wii. So this guy was returning the extra unit (since they both got one). My buddy was right there as it happened so he just goes "i'll take it". hah

he bought 2 controllers and a couple games. I'll be going to his house this weekend to try it out!