So how long has this been here?

Xterminator

I'm sure it was posted b4. I dont know about most of you, but usually to get to this site i always typed in:

www.mmmmcs.com

it would redirect to this site. So yesterday im on my blackberry and i go to the link and see this:

Clicky

This couldn't have been up for a long time.

i want my mmmmcs.com back!!! i dislike having to type big words such as gamerscoalition :D

I'm sure it was posted b4. I dont know about most of you, but usually to get to this site i always typed in:

www.mmmmcs.com

it would redirect to this site. So yesterday im on my blackberry and i go to the link and see this:

Clicky

This couldn't have been up for a long time.

i want my mmmmcs.com back!!! i dislike having to type big words such as gamerscoalition :D

*slap Xterminator* ... www.gcftw.com

I always use mmmmcs.com to get here, we should slap the one who changed the link. I noticed it about 2 days ago

mmmmcs is much easier to type than gamerscoalition or gcftw for that matter. I guess I wont be coming here anymore :)

Edited by NOFX

Real excerpt from a PM I sent someone on another website's boards:

You can PM me back here, or at mmmmcs.com, or on AIM ("mookie dot gc").

Now they will think you are a poorly drawn guy with a gotee!

I am a poorly-drawn guy with a goatee, although I think I may celebrate winter by not shaving for a few months.

man this whole new web-site typing is difficult. You grow up you're whole teenage life typing out mmmmcs.com and all of a sudden a new domain is introduced...It's gonna take forever for me to finally switch to the new domain. I keep typing in mmmmcs.com and keep seeing that darn pic hah.

This is just as bad as when they introduced 10 digit dialing in my city. That was a while ago and i STILL sometimes forget to add that silly area code

just my little rant....pay no attention to me. :D