Clarification on Fragfest please!

ShadowDog

Okay, sorry i didn't look through the posts too hard for something like this but can someone clarify some of it for me.

1. How old must you be?

2. Where in Ohio is it this year?

3. Will computers be supplied or do you bring your own?

4. Drinking? Smoking? (rules on that)

5. How many days?

6. How much for not only FragFest but if room and board must be paid for as well?

7. How many spots are open for FragFest and how much does a seat usually cost?

8. Anything i can do to run/organize/help with anything?

9. Punch and pie served? =P

Thank you.. sorry for not looking too hard through posts.

-Ross

AKA ShadowDog

Okay, sorry i didn't look through the posts too hard for something like this but can someone clarify some of it for me.

1. How old must you be?

2. Where in Ohio is it this year?

3. Will computers be supplied or do you bring your own?

4. Drinking? Smoking? (rules on that)

5. How many days?

6. How much for not only FragFest but if room and board must be paid for as well?

7. How many spots are open for FragFest and how much does a seat usually cost?

8. Anything i can do to run/organize/help with anything?

9. Punch and pie served? =P

Thank you.. sorry for not looking too hard through posts.

-Ross

AKA ShadowDog

1. Last year: 16-17 = consent form or parent in attendance. 18 = ok for us, though the hotel might have restrictions. This year we discussed age restrictions but have not confirmed them. If you're 18 I don't see a problem.

2. Same place. Hudson, Ohio.

3. Most people bring their own. We do plan on offering PC rentals although it's too early to confirm that.

4. You must be 21 to drink (we use wristbands). You must drink in the hospitality room (next to the ballroom) or in your hotel room. Smoking has been banned in Ohio in all but the darkest corners of your basement.

5. Dunno yet, it keeps growing every year. Last year I think it started Wed night over at Fat's and ended Sunday late in the morning. Ideally, we want open registration to begin on Friday morning but it has not been confirmed yet.

6. Hotel costs ran about $80/night last year. Food is on your own but we're working on better lunch and dinner specials this year (pizza, burgers, etc). With 1 roomie, early registration and a Fri/Sat night stay, you're looking at $140 plus food. We had vendors supply some snacks and God-awful amounts of sugar.

7. Prices are posted and depend on how early you register. Last year we had about 80 people and had no problems fitting everyone in.

8. We like locals. You can help load the FragFest trailer at Fat's house (while he watches and drinks), unload, setup, run cables, etc. Grunt work, basically. Don't worry, we'll have plenty of work for you.... muahahahaha.

9. Depends.... are you on the A list for punch and pie?

well im in pepper pike, and ill be 18 on may 1st, so i assume that i will be okay. problem is i cant drive due to lack of funds for a car. umm ill room with whoever wants me... or stay at home, as long as i have rides there and from... (parents wont take me.. they dispise anything to do with my involvement in gaming.)

• 2 weeks later...