Zelda: TP

YoMamma

So how far along is every in this game? I got to the 2nd dungeon over thanksgiving break.

I left my Wii at home so that I could spend time on studying for finals rather then playing Zelda all day. Problem is, Im going through Zelda withdrawls. ahhhhhh :bang:

So how far along is every in this game? I got to the 2nd dungeon over thanksgiving break.

I left my Wii at home so that I could spend time on studying for finals rather then playing Zelda all day. Problem is, Im going through Zelda withdrawls. ahhhhhh :bang:

DUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!! LEND ME YOUR WII!!!!!!! (as wrong as that sounds)

:(:(

I have to wait for my buddy who works at a local Radio Shack to get their shipment in...he's promised me one out of the 22 he's getting in a week and a half. Anyone else want one in the Toronto area?

:(:(

I have to wait for my buddy who works at a local Radio Shack to get their shipment in...he's promised me one out of the 22 he's getting in a week and a half. Anyone else want one in the Toronto area?

could you ship one to indiana plz? k thx. :D

(edited)

A week from tomorrow I come back home to reclaim my Wii. Im going to be a Zelda vegetable all Winter break. I cant wait :freak:

and that didnt sound tooooo wrong. at least you didnt say Wii-Wii

Edited by YoMamma

Do you think that they will have a decent supply around the holiday shopping time or should I try to get one now before it's too late?

Dude...the holiday shopping season started on black friday! Good luck finding one atm...your best bet is to find a Gamestop or EB that still has preorders left for their final shipment before Xmas

Do you think that they will have a decent supply around the holiday shopping time or should I try to get one now before it's too late?

Personally, while I think they'll have a large quantity in the States before too long, and there should be some readily available if not by Christmas then soon after, if you really want one and want to be sure you get one for Christmas I'd probably try to pick one up. I waited outside a Target for about 1.5 hours for one of 10 Wiis, so I'd suggest frequently visiting stores that are NOT Best Buys or Gamestops/EB Games/<insert game store here>. I suggest visiting because you're only likely to get good information if they see you are dedicated, and you can't establish that with phone calls (plus getting calls is more annoying). Swing by after work a few days, they'll probably tell you to check in daily, and if you keep in touch with the same person they may give you a heads up on which day would be the best day to wait out front (or whatever the store's policy is). That's how I avoided some of the ridiculous lines at popular places (By comparison, I heard the last person to get a Wii at Best Buy last Sunday in my area waited 5+ hours).

Just my two cents.

I got the Wii + Zelda on launch day, and just recently beat the game, and all I have to say is SWEET MOTHER OF GOD. This game was amazing from start to finish to say the least. Go play it. Now.

You are such a cruel bastard! :bang::bang::bang::bang: