crysis: man, Im starting to drool

Laz.e.rus

Honestly...if you have been keeping up with upcoming releases for PC and 360...crysis really isn't that impressive. It ain't no FarCry is all I'm saying (comparatively). If you've seen the water effects in Bioshock then you'll know what I'm talking about. It looks like FarCry with more detail. Whatever happened to those beautiful renders? Ok look at it this way. Crysis is scheduled to be released on the 360. IMO a PC game that is supposed to be groundbreaking should not be able to run on current generation consoles. I mean...whatever happened to the days of game companies making games that no one in the world could run on high the day it comes out? That's how we evolve people! I want games I can't run for at least 3 years!!!

This game does look impressive, the fact that the entire game is supposed to react to things in the game such as you can shoot a tree and it will be destroyed no matter which one you shoot at. Now I don' t know if it's going to happen like they say it will *probably not* but if it does this game will be impressive.