My Nintendo Wii

[LaW]Maverick

So I had a defective Wii, and in 2 days, I had a new one. I called on the 26th at like 5pm and it arrived at my house today around 3:30. Not too shabby at all. On top of that, it works! That's the most important thing. So I can finally start playing my Wii (tomorrow 'cause tonight I'm staying at the fiance's.....)

I'm already going nuts waiting!

If I were you Id walk away from that relationship right now.. If I could do it over again, Id probably be a hermit living in a 1 room shack in the woods.. With highspeed internet and directv of course.. It would have to give alot more play time to your day, believe me you dont wanna end up with a wife and 4 kids..

Your Wii is more important!!!!

Edited by Batman

If I were you Id walk away from that relationship right now.. If I could do it over again, Id probably be a hermit living in a 1 room shack in the woods.. With highspeed internet and directv of course.. It would have to give alot more play time to your day, believe me you dont wanna end up with a wife and 4 kids..

Batty you're free to live vicariously through me...except my shack in the woods is 32 stories up (and heated)

• 2 weeks later...

Batty you're free to live vicariously through me...except my shack in the woods is 32 stories up (and heated)

batman has a possum powered heater