So, I'm sleeping on the couch.....

mrX

By choice.

Wife and 3 month old daughter caught the Flu and it's the nasty. Took my son out to dinner and to Walmart for 2 big tubes of disinfectant wipes just to keep him away too.

I searched for one of those quarantine bubbles but could find one...clear garbage bags and an oxygen tank would probably work well. Now just decide on who lives in it...(as if you had a choice)

A plastic bag is just as good.

I'm just recovering from a nasty bug I caught over the weekend. I was pretty much out of it till today. Fatty can tell you I wasn't quite all there, on the server yesterday. Frequent draining of excess nose juice and lung horkage-uppage can make one miss quite a bit of what's going on...

This is the second time in a row I've caught a bug after the temperature's dropped from 50 to 20 in one day...

It's worse when a family has it, because they seem to pass it back and forth amongst each other. I remember times when we had to eat only using paper plates and plastic-ware for eating...

Emergen-C

http://www.mothernature.com/shop/sections/index.cfm/s/99616

So nasty though. Most of the time it will help me fight off a cold within 2 or 3 days. (that is a really good time for me)

Nasty if it's in water, I just put it in Gatorade. Thankfully I got a flu shot before and despite my mom and sister both getting it I am safe... *gets eaten by flu zombies*

Gargle with Listerine about every 2 hours...lots of hot liquids and lots of pungent foods (garlic, onions, shrooms, olives, etc...) ...they have the goods to kill the germs and boost that all important immune system...

And...as opposed to all the other nutjobs here (laf) I am a certified biologist.