ban reqeust:

stutters

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

# 2845 "wookienipplepinchie" STEAM_0:1:5325792

I've seen him on during the day a few times-- Innappropriate name.

And sadly, TouchyFeelyMan, who I really like, and is a great player, continues to execute hostages to get the win. Dunno if it's a humongous deal.

# 3077 "PWN MASTER 3000" STEAM_0:1:9263842 13:29 40 0 active

He was cussing, going around filter, and just a bad attitude. Then he purposely TKed hollywood after we told him to stop going around the filter. Thanks ^_^

Guest an39
Guest an39
Guest an39
Guests

# 3058 "{9+}Fluffy.gc" STEAM_0:1:5466497 32:40 40 0 active

he was cussing me out on his mic

I was on John with the pwn guy and fluffy earlier when this was going on. The pwn guy settled down after I warned him about it but was upset thinking Holly was Haxing. Also Fluffy was not cussing people out, we know him well enough to know that.

Not sure if this is a ban offense, but:

6864 "[Rip] Jesus The Smart Bomb" STEAM_0:0:7077640 2:03:52 122 0 active

This player kept knifing team mates just enough to take some health, not TK. So I guess the Admins can decide if this is bannable or not.

I would like for Menas ( steam ID 0:1:4154768 ) to be banned from west coast #3 for constant teamflashes at spawn, and team knifings. My friend SpacelordM (rank 8-11) was banned for "protecting" us against his onslaught. I asked menas to stop and i told him if he kept it up he would get banned, his only response was "whatever, i'll just get unbanned in a week or two". I hope this isn't true, as high as i hold this server, i expect only the elite.

The reason i really like this server is for the people, and the no screw-around attitude, it really gets things done. It lets people focus on killing rather then cussing, insulting and offending. If people want to be dumb, let them do it elsewhere.

Best servers ever. And i'm letting people know.

Thank you,

TheCheshire

(time and date of offence: Jan 17, 2006 4:45pm mountain)

i know i posted this elsewhere, sorry, but i put it where it should be.