Around the coffee table

EbilDustBunny

So how is everyones day so far? Got bored of studying again so here I am! I wish I had food... I bought a pack of tictacs but i forgot them in the school store... thought I put them in my purse i guess i didn't. Got distracted when some guy dropped and shattered a bottle of OJ next to my foot.

And just now... litterally just now someone I knew handed me a note saying I can stop avoiding her? *confuzzled* :huh:

I dunno what that was about... kinda conceded.

Anywho... anyone have anything to look forward to today?

I'm gonna buy the new falloutboy CD! ... that's as exciting at is it gonna get today.

ooo and the office has a new episode!

GC Alumni
(edited)
I'm just bored sitting at school. 4 hour gap in between classes. I'll get back to you when something exciting happens. :D

lol... i had one of those earlier 9 - 12:30. this gap I have right now is much shorter... 1.5hrs

Finishing up the hearing conservation program!

oh and yelled at one of the supervisors for allowing his employees to go into a 10ft excavation...

now why would you want to go into a hole in the ground?

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I was informed yesterday I will be leaving for Norway again in 5 days. This time Im going to the very northern part and sail in the arctic ocean for about 3-4 days. other than that... Im bored at work.

Oh my you wont believe the dream I had.. I hope I am still allowed at FF.

I dreamed I was browsing myspace for chicks and ran across Mustards coffee Maker. She was a part of some professional sports cheerleader thing. She was giving me the mass hook ups on all her friends. Woke with a smile ;) I need to stay off the computer for a few days lol.

Going for the most random reply award.

I dreamed I was browsing myspace for chicks and ran across Mustards coffee Maker. She was a part of some professional sports cheerleader thing. She was giving me the mass hook ups on all her friends. Woke with a smile ;) I need to stay off the computer for a few days lol.

:nosmile: .............. :nono:

You will not steal my reputation for the most random post!

I was just at work just before this, a surprisingly good day. Since I did barely any work. And chatted to a guy about vista for about an hour.

I'm going to weight training today. Then coming home to read and play in M2's fight night!

so um ebil would make this post :tongue2:

ebil... i think she wants you to stalk her lol

and for ty... shame on you!

and for mustard's wife... i want taxes off on silly things like that :lol2:

as for me, i just got off work, relaxing, maybe play a map or two of CS and then watch a movie i downloaded

ICHI THE KILLER :o:o

Thursday is blame day!

This morning I blamed my secretary for a bungled report. In the late morning I blamed my father for my lack of interest in playing ping pong. Blamed my coworker for the trash left in the copy room.

Just now I blamed my child for a stain on my shirt. I'm ready for the rest of the afternoon. I love Thursdays, nothing is my fault on Thursdays.

Shaftiel

EWw no... she endded up coming back like an hour later and the small talk was bad.

Tonight I when to see Paulson... in some random person's house. My sister and her friends worked for month or two to get them to our home down between one of their tour gig.

http://www.purevolume.com/paulson

EWw no... she endded up coming back like an hour later and the small talk was bad.

Tonight I when to see Paulson... in some random person's house. My sister and her friends worked for month or two to get them to our home down between one of their tour gig.

New Jersey huh? A national band costs around 2000 a pop. Were they worth it?

New Jersey huh? A national band costs around 2000 a pop. Were they worth it?

I dunno but they charged $5 person... I bought a shirt. They had a lot of cool stuff to sell They just stopped at our town between shows... we were a stop on the way from orlando to west palm beach