GC NO LIMIT TEXAS HOLDEM TOURNEY

Fatty

It is possible to create a private poker tournament on FullTiltPoker.com

I'd like to have a tourney online every month or so, private to only GC Community Members.

The buyin will be either $5 +.50, $10+1 or $20+2 (buyin + house).

If you would be interested in this, post up here. I'll compile a list. This would most likely be on a Friday or a Saturday night.

Post up, stating if you care about the buyin amount, and also what day you would prefer.

I'm hoping to do the first one here in April.

PS. If you are interested in this, be sure to TRACK THIS TOPIC so that you don't miss the scheduling of our first event.

If all goes well, I'll create a complete forum that you can subscribe to to be sure to get in on the action.

PSS. If you have yet to sign up for FullTillPoker, send me a PM with the email you want to use so I can refer you...they have easy ways that you can earn money by playing.

I play FullTilt exclusively and this is a great idea. Sadly being underage I tend to play the fake money tables. Would it be possible to have a tournament for play money aswell?

Good idea, Fatso.

I love Texas Hold-em but not for real money since I am not agreeable to gambling. I would add a second vote to Tristan's appeal to have at least one game table where only play-money is involved (not real cash) - just to encourage GC comradery. If so, then I'm interested in playing.

Cranky B)

(edited)

Argh, foiled again by the Fatman... and his band of minions.. (?)

Anyways someone should look into creating private playmoney tables and see if it's possible.

Edited by Tristan

I love poker, but with real money. With play money poker becomes just a childs number and color matching game.

Unfortunatly I can't play Fridays or Saturdays. Those are wife/kids exclusive nights.

Shaftiel

Me three Tristan and Cranky as I am also underage though I do love playing poker, especially Texas Hold'em.

i am 17.. i understand thats underage.. LETS DOOOO IAT. that sounds fun.. and it will be funny when you guys see me rock you all..

GC Founder

To answer the question posted above, I will not be checking anyone's IDs on a remote site. It's not my business.

So, doesn't look like a TON of interest...and part of the request requires a minimum number of people.....I don't think it would be worth it with less than 12 peeps....anyone want to tally it up?

For now, if you're interested in this, subscribe to this topic (and make sure your board email is accurate!) so you get the updated news.