Monkey kick off

EbilDustBunny

(edited)
DOesn't matter if we're all on the same field.....I'm sticking with totebo until boilersax goes down!

ah, competition. It brings out the best in everyone, doesn't it? :D

*FYI, I have been able to EXACTLY duplicate my 5612 kick, but haven't been able to exceed it. What could the odds be of hitting the exact same distance be??

maybe I should buy a lotto ticket this week...

Edited by boilersax

Why is it that even though you typed "best"...I see "worst"? :rolleyes:

that's why I said it with a smile ;)

there's nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. especially once I've beaten everyone into submission with my Monkey Kick Off superiority :biglaugha:

(edited)
Also, Boiler's has been reviewed: FOOTFAULT!

:o LIES! :o

Also, upon review of the provided evidence, I shall henceforth share my throne of superiority with Shaft. I'm still wearing the crown though since I did it first. You get to wear the tiara.

*take heart, I still suck at CSS. easy kill for you there!

Edited by boilersax

At this time I would like to announce my retirement from the game of Monkey Kick-off.

I would like to read a speech I prepared:

"And that's it. I know I can play. But I don't think I want to."

"I'm going out on top. Believe me, I could care less what other people think. It's what I think and I'm going out on top."

"I'm not up to the challenge anymore. I can play, but I'm not up to the challenge. You can't just show up and play for three hours on Sunday. If you could, there'd be a lot more people doing it and they'd be doing it for a lot longer. I have way too much pride. I expect a lot out of myself. And if I cannot do those things 100 percent, then I can't play."

:D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...