W00t-Off!!!!

Thief_Lord

(edited)

rofl, just seemed like a good deal, one's for my wife and the other's just going to sit around as a spare......... which on the basis I nearly hung myself, pulled my pc off the shelf and pulled my current headset to pieces (which fortunately went back together easily enough) when dashing for a beer between rounds during the last customs night, may not be too long.

Edited by Leveller

rofl, just seemed like a good deal, one's for my wife and the other's just going to sit around as a spare......... which on the basis I nearly hung myself, pulled my pc off the shelf and pulled my current headset to pieces (which fortunately went back together easily enough) when dashing for a beer between rounds during the last customs night, may not be too long.

:biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Oh lev...I almost spit coffee everywhere...

Nice avatar mo.. :)

Nice avatar mo.. :)

I feel it adequately describes real life. You take a running start...almost make the bar...but then everything supporting you launches you back further than you started...

i was looking at that and was just going to post about it and bammmm i be oposted

nice avatar!