Ladies and Gentlemen and John

anonymo

<puts John to sleep>

What the telephone was too much for you? Should we take basketball away too? I'm sure you can do without maple syrup and everything that Lorne Michaels has touched. All acrylics can go, have fun cooking burritos without the electric range, science would take a hit without the electron microscope and your sushi would be pretty nasty if Dr. Archibald G. Huntsman hadn't discovered that fish would stay fresh longer if frozen. You wouldn't be enjoying ginger-ale, IMAX movies or insulin. Web games would suck without JAVA (this is where the Canadian national anthem kicks in the background), troops around the world would have trouble without machine gun tracer bullets and what would you do for fun without Pictionary and those 3D puzzles!!! And how would you carry your beer home if we hadn't invented the retractable beer carton handle!!? Lets not forget every form of snow removal equipment, the Stanley Cup and FREAKING STANDARD TIME!!!!!

[/gaaaasp]

What the telephone was too much for you?

....we all know apple invented the real (i)phone ™

Should we take basketball away too?

...please. take away the crying, too.

I'm sure you can do without maple syrup and

...you might have me here...

everything that Lorne Michaels has touched.

...but not here. take snl back, and we'll even throw in celine dion and bryan adams.

...All acrylics can go, have fun cooking burritos without the electric range, science would take a hit without the electron microscope and your

...the who?

sushi would be pretty nasty if Dr. Archibald G. Huntsman hadn't discovered that fish would stay fresh longer if frozen.

....frozen fish = crappy fish. thanks for nothing.

You wouldn't be enjoying ginger-ale, IMAX movies or insulin.

...the ginger people live in california, imax is robbery, and insulin is an overprice placebo.

Web games would suck without JAVA (this is where the Canadian national anthem kicks in the background),

...only canadians would claim java as a victory.

troops around the world would have trouble without machine gun tracer bullets and what would you do for

...my LOLERCOPTER goes pew pew

fun without Pictionary and those 3D puzzles!!!

....pictionary is teh devil

And how would you carry your beer home if we hadn't invented the retractable beer carton handle!!?

...i don't carry beer home, someone usually has to carry me home.

Lets not forget every form of snow removal equipment,

...you killed urban snowboarding

the Stanley Cup and FREAKING STANDARD TIME!!!!!

...go wings, and gg on the timezones.

studders out.

....frozen fish = crappy fish. thanks for nothing.

So what kind of fish in sushi do you eat that's never been frozen? Salmon? Tuna?

Also, you are greatly misinformed when it comes to modern flash freezing techniques and benefits.

Hey...no bashing Brian Adams...you'd never get laid if it wasn't for him. Celine was a well designed weapon. Insulin is the reason you live. We made IMAX, you guys made it expensive.

Finally...LITE BEER WAS INVENTED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

go on...just try to weasel out of that one...I dares ya!

<slaps John from space with the Canadarm>

Woah... I don't understand Mo and SJ's argument other then Canada vs. US ... however this would definitely be sweet... I'd be able to stay up all night for LAN parties and not be exhausted the next day! :)

The device would harmlessly send “magnetic signals through the scalp and skull and into the brain where it activiates electrical impulses.â€ÂÂ

Sorry, something about the words "harmlessly" and "INTO THE BRAIN" that don't sit well with me...

Edited by appalachian_fox

apple didn't invent the iPhone...they simply put a new GUI on a smart phone, charge a ridiculous amount of money, and limit the features (non-expandable memory)

:boo:

By the way, I'm all for Cananda...it's like America's younger copy-cat brother....we should be proud of it because Canada wouldn't be like Canada without U.S.! :peace:

And how would you carry your beer home if we hadn't invented the retractable beer carton handle!!?

...i don't carry beer home, someone usually has to carry me home.

studders out.

i love you

maple syrup
Everyone knows that Vermont maple syrup is the O.G.

without JAVA
'Twould be a perfect world, if only we could've skipped right past Java and just called JavaScript what it is: C++ Script.

without the electric range
Gas > electric, in the case of ranges.

Gouge out handles in the sides like manufacturers already do with every other kind of box?

every form of snow removal equipment
Shovel?

Finally...LITE BEER WAS INVENTED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Five-pin bowling is a bowling variant which is only played in Canada, where many bowling alleys offer it, either alone or in combination with ten-pin bowling. It was devised in the early twentieth century by Thomas F. Ryan in Toronto, Ontario, at his Toronto Bowling Club, in response to customers who complained that the ten-pin game was too strenuous.
emphasis added