The First Official POGS Tournament

Thief_Lord

Come'on anyone remember the era of Pogs (Early 90's)???

I say we bring'em back with a 10 Dollar Buy In Tournament!

Everyone must bring in a total of 50 pogs for their own use, and well there would be a tournament.

This was just an Random Idea...... But is there anyone actually interested??

We would also need a Waiver because in my days I have seen some PRETTY serious POGS injuries.

Note* This post is not to be taken Seriously

Edited by Thief_Lord

oh I'm TOTALLY bringing my "Big Deck" to Fragfest.

It's a huge pile of sleeved Magic cards that is used to play pickup multiplayer games. It's some of the most powerful and fun Magic cards ever made and it's a blast to play.

I'm probably the biggest "Magic nerd" in GC (I actively play in PTQ's and played on the Pro Tour once) but I'm gonna make some of you casual Magic players go hardcore!

oh I'm TOTALLY bringing my "Big Deck" to Fragfest.

It's a huge pile of sleeved Magic cards that is used to play pickup multiplayer games. It's some of the most powerful and fun Magic cards ever made and it's a blast to play.

I'm probably the biggest "Magic nerd" in GC (I actively play in PTQ's and played on the Pro Tour once) but I'm gonna make some of you casual Magic players go hardcore!

I also used to play not long ago and ad what was a seemingly unbeatable Green/white deck.

Oh and I <3 Worm Cards.

btw...Big Deck is all-encompassing. You do not need to bring any cards. If I can find an adequate way to bring it on the plane it will definitely be there for anyone that wants some fun multi-player MTG action.

aw...I was actually looking forward to seeing you again. I always enjoy you on the message board and even though I only talked to you a tiny bit when I let you use my laptop in the past (and didn't even know it was you) I was hoping to meet you (again).

:P

as for your cards...if you played 10 years ago it is possible you have cards worth good money. sell them on ebay. However, it's also possible your entire collection is worth $5.

aw...I was actually looking forward to seeing you again. I always enjoy you on the message board and even though I only talked to you a tiny bit when I let you use my laptop in the past (and didn't even know it was you) I was hoping to meet you (again).

as for your cards...if you played 10 years ago it is possible you have cards worth good money. sell them on ebay. However, it's also possible your entire collection is worth $5.

Last time I checked (about a year ago) the prices for magic cards haven't fluctuated at all (if anything they have gone down) in the last decade. Doesn't really matter, I can't find my Black Lotus anywhere! :(

Likewise. I'm making it a point to come next year. I was supposed to go to VI's this year, but I ended up getting sick and bailed. The better 31/32s really got a kick out of Cedar Point, so that should be an easy sell.

Now I just have to figure out a way to top the clock case...

I think the only things of value I still have are some dual-lands, some of which were pretty rare (but are probably not so hot anymore). I think I'll dig them out and go through them this weekend. At least I could reclaim some closet space.

i had a huge collection of the "Poison Series".. they're all long gone though.. never even bought a slammer! lol

Hahaha, I have some poison pogs. Even though this'd be fun, I'm not gonna bring mine. I've had mine for years (since probably 3rd or 4th grade) and I don't want to lose them (mostly by misplacing them).