iPhone!

stutters

GC Alumni

edge isn't that slow.

the keypad is easier to use than my blackberry.

the safari zoom and rotate thing is dope.

Cons:

you can't manually sync music, yet.

you can't manually set mail ports (SSL 995)

Considering I spent $400 on a blackberry three years ago and couldn't pack 8gb of music and movies on that. No buyers remorse here.

Considering I spent $400 on a blackberry three years ago and couldn't pack 8gb of music and movies on that. No buyers remorse here.

Technology is supposed to double in quality every two years or something anyway, isnt it?

Wow, this is not cool at all

So much for web 2.0...hope the 3rd party stuff comes out soon! Gen2 should look much better!

oh, and for the record, going back to another post I made, the iPhone does have Bluetooth (which is a good thing) it was stereo bluetooth that my Dad heard on TV that it did not have. Which would be cool to have, but not exactly necessary

And Playaa...that's hilarious! I thought 'bout buying one to sell on eBay, but decided against it...it was posted all over the internet that you could buy 2 per customer at the Apple store and that AT&T was going to limit the sales too...she shoulda paid attention. :)

Edited by [LaW]Maverick

GC Alumni

oh mav. keep wishing, buddy.

my 3 year old blackberry battery costs $40 + shipping/taxes, or just under $50. paying $80 to have it installed and ship back is somehow unreasonable? 400 charges is a long ways off...

all my web 2.0 apps work. i don't think i'll ever be to the point where i want to write a book on a pda, though. i can take notes, i can view and edit docs. i really don't care if ilike on facebook doesn't function. i _can_ still digg, namely because digg was built around WCAG...like all good websites should be.

get over it! it's the phone you want, but can't accept.

definitely don't want it...

but I'm glad you like yours! :-) Is the reception/call quality good? It's the one thing I haven't heard reviewed? Also, I was referring to the fact that you have to send it back to Apple...any word on whether you get a loaner phone while you're without your phone? And getting your data wiped kinda sucks.

For my use, that's 1 battery a year as I charge my phone once a day...those emulators use up a lot of battery power :-)

oh mav. keep wishing, buddy.

my 3 year old blackberry battery costs $40 + shipping/taxes, or just under $50. paying $80 to have it installed and ship back is somehow unreasonable? 400 charges is a long ways off...

all my web 2.0 apps work. i don't think i'll ever be to the point where i want to write a book on a pda, though. i can take notes, i can view and edit docs. i really don't care if ilike on facebook doesn't function. i _can_ still digg, namely because digg was built around WCAG...like all good websites should be.

get over it! it's the phone you want, but can't accept.

I just played with the guy across from me's Iphone. It's pretty cool! I'm going to get one once they get it unlocked, but I'm not going to freak out and buy one just because. I can't afford to buy the phone and pay a termination with T-mobile.