Anyone coming through Madison?

Magruter

After talking with Rashad last night, he's on the fence about going to FF this year (school and work) I really don't feel like making the 10 hour drive by myself. If anyone has room and can make a quick stop in madison, could you let me know. It doesn't matter when you're leaving.

Thanks!!

Depending on if SJ comes, JackieChan and I would be coming through Madison with an extra spot. I know kinda last minute, but talk to the apple fan boy about it.

Ah screw that. If you want a ride, you got it. I'll just take the explorer if we have 4. Let me know.

Depending on if SJ comes, JackieChan and I would be coming through Madison with an extra spot. I know kinda last minute, but talk to the apple fan boy about it.
and if said fan boy comes, you can rest easy knowing we'll have turn by turn directions right in pocket.

ooo, 9 am? looks like I gotta wake up earlier than my usual 11 am. <_<

That would be a good idea. ;)

Alternatively, you could just have farmerand co. just carry you and put you in the back of the SUV till you wake up, although they may not go for that idea.

Of course, you might awaken in another outfit and with perhaps some writing or makeup or something of the sort across your face... but that's the price you pay... *aldan grins hugely*

Of course, you might awaken in another outfit and with perhaps some writing or makeup or something of the sort across your face... but that's the price you pay... *aldan grins hugely*

More like wake up in a dress in a dirty bar you've never been before with a cracking headache and the sneaking suspicion you're in Mexico...

I still haven't heard from Dweez and I am guessing he is out on vacation or something this week. Ty doubts he is going or is thinking of going so I am not sure what I am going to do yet. I need to keep this as low cost as possible.