ah new cah

Fatty

Welp, with the niece aboard and a second child on the way it was time for an upgrade.

We went looking for the Explorer, but not necessarily the 3rd row. However, as we looked in the backseat of the normal 4door explorer, she didn't look any more wide than the Cutlas. Anyways, we went with the XLT with 3 rows.

I should add that even though we spent hours at the dealership, buying this vehicle was NOT the highlight of the day. While they were doing paperwork and cleaning her up, I drove a 2003 Mustang Cobra SVT up and down the highway for a while. :=:=:blink:o0o

I never should have drove it, because now all I do is drive around thinking, "If I was in the Cobra....I could be there, I could do this, etc. etc."

In the end, though, I will be more likely to live to see the final release of fy_fatty because we don't have a Cobra....

Is it me or does this car make the fattymobile look faded?

explorer1.jpg

explorer2.jpg

I have to take her back in a week to get a slim bug deflector, some window rain guards, some paint treatement, and scotch guard...

Hope the wife like it, cause she'll be driving it for a long time..

:blink:

Veeery purty...nice choice.

Im in the market as well and have decided that if I get an SUV it will be an exploder as well.

I'll prolly opt for a Subaru WRX STi or some other sports car however (perhaps a slightly used Cobra). Kinda torn, gimme an update towards summer on how you like it.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

tint them front windows up

get some spinnin' 20s on the side

lower that junk a bit

get a good system

:wub:

GC Founder

LOL. :lol:

Tinting front windows too much illegal in Ohio.

You talking about wheels?

My junk is low enough, worry about your own.

System? Funny thing was I was joking with my niece about where in the heck the woofer was going to go with 3 rows in this thing. :lol::lol:

How about one day I just come home with

banner.gif

on the side. Wonder if Amy would mind. :unsure:

GC Founder

That newbie group of smiles....anyone ever seen the short movie that comes in front of Monsters Incorporated? The one about the birds? Another absolutely ingenous and incredibly done piece. Hilarious. Anyways, the ways those 2 smilies flame the one inbetween is just like that! HAH.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

:P

but in all seriousness.... nice car fatty. buckle up!

WRX is nothing. Test drove one they aren't worth the 25 grand. I'd rather have a phatty volkswagon, bmw, or audi. I just like german engineering. But take one out for spin sometime, it doesn't feel like 215 hp....d

WRX is nothing.  Test drove one they aren't worth the 25 grand.  I'd rather have a phatty volkswagon, bmw, or audi.  I just like german engineering.  But take one out for  spin sometime, it doesn't feel like 215 hp....d

not sure how you drove it when it is not out yet, and it is 300 HP, not 215.

no comparison between base WRX and the WRX STi of which gooter was talking about. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
GC Founder

Update:

Visible:

front bug deflector

4 mud guards

4 wind/rain deflectors for windows

Paint Seal

Not Visible:

Some anti-rust solution that sends some pulse through the metal on the truck...anyone else know about this?

Scotch Guard :D

explorer3.jpg

Fatty

Posted on Mar 27 2003, 11:16 AM

Not Visible:

Some anti-rust solution that sends some pulse through the metal on the truck...anyone else know about

this?

Yeah sure...uhhhh I have. As a matter of fact, I am a distributor of this amazing procedure! I can sell this to any of our Mmmm visitors for the low low price of $39.95!!! Actually, I will set up a paypal account and all you have to do is tell me your phone number. I can call you and have my computer send the signal, all you have to do is hold your phone against your car!

(please se terms and conditions).

Some of these claims may not apply to all vehicles[/size=1]

BTW the mom mobile is lookin nice. Your child is prett darn cute too. So is the little girl in the pink.

P.S. Can we look into starting a "cars" forum??? I would moderate it. Maybe we can just run a vote and see if there is enough interest, or just give it a shot for a little while?