Admin abuse

Guest InSaNiTy

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

This was not direct admin abuse to myself, however it was a violation of one of the admin rules in your AdMmmmin area.

disrupt gameplay with continual sounds or messages

Many noises were played which disrupted my play in many ways, noises such as a loud groan, a guy saying "is that all you got?" and others as well.

I found it difficult to play under these conditions and feel that it makes others feel the same way.

eh, yeah, i shouldn't use the nuke when i got noclipping on, but hey, when rolldice is on, who really plays seriously?? huh? if you're thinkin about stats when rolldice is on and we're doin aim_usp, you need to change servers.

Lemme tell you something, Insan, after our little "encounter" in the server today.

Suggestions and observations are fine, but your ego is typing words that your wonid can't cash.

I started messing with you, in a fun way, and you got all serious. I repeat what I told you in there: If you want to get that serious, I'm game.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Sorry if i sounded like a jerk, but it was the truth, and im sure many others feel the same way. just ask them.

Here is my wonid if you do not want to search: 3075489

EDIT: perhaps i am the only one with the balls to say it?

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

forgot about the.rev

bigger balls than me

or perhaps i didnt realize it then

the way I look at it is.....it's their server....it they make it unfun for me I can leave.....and I have before.

I was having fun playing and Grut changed the map to aim_usp and turned rollthedice on.....he said first person to complain gets banned.....I didn't complain verbally but basically acted like an idiot and wasted a space on a full server.......he booted me........I'm glad he did cause I came back feeling like a whiny baby.......cause I was being.....I could have left at any time.

....another that no one will miss

That is the perfect way to look at it, W1lly.

Some people make this community better.

Some people don't make the community better or worse.

Some people would make this community better by leaving.