Laptop back on eBay

[LaW]Maverick

ebay!

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articl...406092007-1.htm

The attack, which is one of the first of its kind to employ extremely complex, multi-stage attack methods, performs a distributed and covert brute force attack on eBay accounts in an effort to obtain personal information and/or items sold/purchased via the eBay site. Two new details provided by the Aladdin eSafe CSRT were made available this afternoon:

glhf.

ebay!

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articl...406092007-1.htm

The attack, which is one of the first of its kind to employ extremely complex, multi-stage attack methods, performs a distributed and covert brute force attack on eBay accounts in an effort to obtain personal information and/or items sold/purchased via the eBay site. Two new details provided by the Aladdin eSafe CSRT were made available this afternoon:

glhf.

Hasn't ebay been under this attack for over a week now? I was under the impression that Amazon.com is also under a similar attack...

• 2 weeks later...
So is it safe to sell on e-bay then? We're getting ready to sell my wife's stamp-in-up collection.

Right now there seems to be a rash of fraud running rampant through eBay. You just have to be really careful with who bids. I'm giving up and taking the laptop to one of those "we sell your stuff on eBay for you" sellers and seeing what kind of deals they have. I don't care if I make a little less money on it at this point, I just want to sell it.

• 3 weeks later...

The thing is... you can switch off the worldwide sale... but what happens is these rats say they live in arizona or something and say hey can you send it to ogomanan ebonzyor at the aroyo state in nigeria... hes my son and he needs it ASAP because its his birthday.

................. yeaaaaaaaaaaah no more.