Banned on Foxtrot

Chief

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests

If that is true I feel bad for those people.Banned from 2 Mcc servers.ouch!!! that has to hurt.

Ya, sorry. I was playing on Tropolis, but I banned them from Foxtrot. I know that Hoogz plays a lot on the Mmmm server, so I figured out of respect for Mmmm I would post up and see what's up.

I don't have admin here, or I would have done a few slays to wake up people once it got to 30:6 and we were running around with glocks.

A certain amount of domination happens. But I felt it was unreasonable enough that someone should have WANTED to switch. When they ended up a player down and CT started calling for teams while one our bottom man was afk at 0:40, I typed status, got their wonids and made my decision that they weren't worthy companions.

Chief

that sucks grut....now you need to train to be a professional CS player....k?

yeah I think Trop is cursed in that it ALWAYS seems like teams are stacked....even when they're not. The other day I played 3 maps in a row and even with VERY even teams skill wise the final scores were like 19:1, 18:2, 21:1..............it was odd.

but yeah....Hoogzy should switched or someone should have.

OOH OOH!!

can we ban the word "teams"? maybe that'd make ppl stop complaining or hafta come up with better ways to complain.

Ok, first, this seems to be blown way out of proportion here. I mean, all your asking for is some return fire from people, including Hoogs. Granted, that sounds rediculous, but I can name a bunch of people in our community that have done the same thing.

You're gonna have to be more rationale than this. First, you gotta ask yourself about your methods here. You're assuming he cares about being banned from Foxtrot. That in itself is somewhat jumpy if it's based on one bad time you had in our server.

We could easily side with the person who puts THE most time in on our server. You just came in for one game, didn't enjoy yourself, and then publically flamed him. Given your status in the community, people take what you say seriously....thus is it your attempt to slap him with a scarlet letter here?

I won't side with Hoogs, cause I know he runs his score up. But the guy also puts in hours of morning time for us.

Now, it's your choice...ban whoever you want. I doubt you consulted anyone in DOH about this in the short time, and seeing as how we're all recently about breaking down community barriers, the ole "i played on your server and banned this guy from mine for stacking" theme seems rather premature.

Granted, as like ours, your server, your call, but the need to flame the player who puts the most time on our server still stands as bad taste in my book.

Could your post have been as simple as "Hoogs needs to help unstack." It's a flame, to the point, etc, but without the extremities.

In the end, dunno. He needs to work on his flexibility. In fact, I'd go sofar as to say his flexibility sucks:

Joined Terrorists 60

Killed CTs 793

Killed VIP 0

Planted Bomb 28

Bombed Targets (60.71%) 17

Killed Hostages 7

Counter-Terrorists

Joined CT 334

Killed Terrorists 3917

Saved VIP 3

Defuse Attempts 93

Defused Bomb (41.94%) 39

Grabbed Hostages 127

Saved Hostages (18.90%) 24

We already know that he will more or less only play CT. In fact, Magruter has challenged him on this very subject a few times.

So does joining CT 85% of the time you play the game have anything to do with stacking? Well, it shows that Hoogs plays the game for himself right now.

Does this mean he needs publically flamed and banned from community servers? I believe that's a bit extreme. I believe it needs to be addressed, and I believe it needs to be brought up. For breaching the topic, Chief, I thank you, but I do not support your efforts to build some coalition against this one person.

To Hoogs: Let's try to even out your play and work the team thing, please?

Hoogz does need to watch this though. Even just a few minutes ago CT were dominating and up a couple of players. He never did a thing about it. Of course their were 9 other CTs over there. But later on when a couple tried to even it out (thus T had more players) he was the first to cry "teams".

I think we got a stat whore on our hands :=

Ok everybody, fess up, let's see your joined T:CT ratios

590:663 T:CT looks like I favor the good guys too! 8P)

Terrorist

Joined Terrorists 77

Killed CTs 749

Killed VIP 0

Planted Bomb 51

Bombed Targets (78.43%) 40

Killed Hostages 6

Counter-Terrorists

Joined CT 81

Killed Terrorists 717

Saved VIP 0

Defuse Attempts 11

Defused Bomb (63.64%) 7

Grabbed Hostages 10

Saved Hostages (40.00%) 4

I guess thats as close to trying to be even as i can get without checking the stats page to get it down to the exact kill :) me no team stacker ;)

Terrorist

Joined Terrorists 18

Killed CTs 207

Killed VIP 0

Planted Bomb 15

Bombed Targets (86.67%) 13

Killed Hostages 0

Counter-Terrorists

Joined CT 18

Killed Terrorists 128

Saved VIP 0

Defuse Attempts 1

Defused Bomb (100.00%) 1

Grabbed Hostages 12

Saved Hostages (75.00%) 9

Im even! :=:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

178:166 terrorists

I ALWAYS hit auto. Anyone remember my old signature... Lemme see if I can recall it.

There is no motive in Counter-Strike

This IS sad but true

You are what you are

Because you hit one or two

Unless you hit five than your a bonafide fatalist

*motive wasnt what I used but cant remember the word.

Terrorist

Joined Terrorists 85

Killed CTs 437

Killed VIP 0

Planted Bomb 50

Bombed Targets (78.00%) 39

Killed Hostages 10

Counter-Terrorists

Joined CT 83

Killed Terrorists 318

Saved VIP 0

Defuse Attempts 11

Defused Bomb (27.27%) 3

Grabbed Hostages 25

Saved Hostages (24.00%) 6

it seems like I ALWAYS get the side of the map I don't want to be on. I used to always hit auto-assign but since I have such a low ping I always end up being the first on at map changes(unless Mag is there and we join at the same time) and get the crappy team............so honestly I got sick of it....I've been choosing my team lately....but considering no one is on when I join the beginning of a map it isn't really team stacking..........I still hit auto most of the time though

272-210 terriorist

I like to rush!!!!!! That's why i favor the T side so much, i don't care if i die first. But what makes up for it is catching the rushing CT with nade in hand. Also running through two or three people with an mp5 brings me MUCH joy. :D

But yeah playaa anytime you and I are online we always connnect at the same time with map change. Pretty funny like that. I'd would say that i hit auto 90% of the time. Sometimes i just finishing running my butt of and i feel like camping.

Terrorist

Joined Terrorists 79

Killed CTs 1097

Killed VIP 0

Planted Bomb 79

Bombed Targets (82.28%) 65

Killed Hostages 0

Counter-Terrorists

Joined CT 62

Killed Terrorists 924

Saved VIP 0

Defuse Attempts 22

Defused Bomb (72.73%) 16

Grabbed Hostages 17

Saved Hostages (52.94%) 9

Looks like i favor the t's alittle.

Hmmmm

But later on when a couple tried to even it out (thus T had more players) he was the first to cry "teams".

I know that stacking happens and while it's frustrating that's that.

Fat, he may not care. I don't know the guy so I think he probably just grooves on a GD connection you supply. I simply posted the thread here in case one of your more frequent guests was a friend to anyone in the community. It was meant to be a courteousy to you guys.

I don't ban people from stacking. When it's over the top I might slap or slay or something to wake people up so that it's more fun/fair.

When he called "teams" my decision was made. If he wants to sit CT, that's fine but he loses the right to call for teams. In my situation CT still had the advantage as one of ours was AFK and the other 7 were at .5 ratios. That's still enough for me in my book to not want to play with him. He did nothing else redeeming.

On Trop: CT 24 -- T 23

On Fox: CT 31 -- T 27

I switch more than once a map to try and keep teams even, especially on Foxtrot.

Chief