GC Home Base

anonymo

So can we just give them SJ for a payment.... no... nvm they would want more then :(

You negotiate just like Peter Griffin

I say we offer them the mystery box and see what happens. They never know, anything could be in there, even a boat! You know how much they've wanted one of those!

Bleh, i'll remodel it to look liek a space station inside.. put some windows up after i paint some stars on the wall behind it.. lol then when they FINALLY come out with some sort of low gravity device i can FEEL like i'm in one too! haha

Seems like a creepy place to sleep. There would have to be a experienced power plant technician to keep that running.

Obviously we would remodel and rebuild a lot of the infrastructure!

It's really only you who will be forced to sleep in the boiler room on lower level 5 where that family...well...you don't need the details.

Seems like a creepy place to sleep. There would have to be a experienced power plant technician to keep that running.

Obviously we would remodel and rebuild a lot of the infrastructure!

It's really only you who will be forced to sleep in the boiler room on lower level 5 where that family...well...you don't need the details.

I think you should. As everybody knows, the foreign guy is always the last to die.