Pikachu Funhouse

Tracid

(edited)

Pokémon Festa

How awkward would it be if instead of "Gotta catch 'em all" they translated to "Gotta snatch 'em all"? Well that is before they made these funhouse.

Innocent play on words don't ban :(

medium_1593748654_ec946e63b1_o.jpg

medium_1593748284_0c756fb0f1_o.jpg

medium_1592860443_2f7cff85d4_o.jpg

Edited by Tracid

oiat least it's not a entrance somewhere else.

I don't even know which would be worse in this situation....

Hmm... I wonder if there is sufficient oxygen in there. Or maybe too much. I wonder what would happen if someone lit a match in that thing. :twitch:

Why are there so many people waiting to go inside?

I think... i see.... magruter in there. The bottom picture, there is a guy that has motion blur at the bottom left of the pic. To the direct right in the background... the guy looking down, plain white shirt, most of his face blocked, behind the guy with glasses... is it mags?!?!

WHAT where you doing there mags?

I think... i see.... magruter in there. The bottom picture, there is a guy that has motion blur at the bottom left of the pic. To the direct right in the background... the guy looking down, plain white shirt, most of his face blocked, behind the guy with glasses... is it mags?!?!

Not unless Mag turned Japanese...

Edited by YoMamma

Not unless Mag turned Japanese...

naw, there is a white guy in there!