I'm in!

bushwack

Got the game for Christmas to replace UT3. So far I like sooo much better, seems it doesn't bother me when I die, :prplwacko: . You guys using Vent or Gamecomm? get on the horn and talk to me people. I am being a medic for now till I learn the maps.

Add me as bushwack@comcast.net I want to be your friend. Hear me Wentz?

Edited by bushwack

Don't make me buy this game you stinking trators!!! (Wentz, Bushwack.)

I don't want to pop out another $50 on this game. I have spent over $200 dollars on games in the last 3 months. I have better things to do-- (although I'm not quite sure what) than to sit in front of my PC playing video games all night. Or at least half the night anyways. Oh ya, that $200 was just on PC games, that didn't include all the XBox 360 games. So I guess that brings it up over $300 I think.

I'm going back to Monopoly and Battleship. :biglaugha:

I don't want to pop out another $50 on this game. I have spent over $200 dollars on games in the last 3 months. I have better things to do-- (although I'm not quite sure what) than to sit in front of my PC playing video games all night. Or at least half the night anyways. Oh ya, that $200 was just on PC games, that didn't include all the XBox 360 games. So I guess that brings it up over $300 I think.

$200 or $300? that aint jack. In the past month I spent hundreds. Let's see, a PS2 along with Guitar Heroes 3 +guitar, COD2 and COD3 and Mercenaries. Then a DS lite with Drawn to Life, Bratz, Hannah Montana and some Princess game. Also Armed and Dangerous and a Spongebob game for the PC. Oh yeah out of the same banking account came my Orange Box and Shivering Isles. Also earlier this month I bought UT3, Unreal anthology and Mage Knight and a used copy of Star Wars Knights of the Republic that I hope to have the time to play sometime this decade.

BTW Guitar Hero III rocks! Literally, no really! You can pick it up on the PC now too, but even on the old hardware that is the PS2 it is a blast. My 50" plasma and decent sound setup may actually make the game better then it is, it might not be as fun on a 19" TV with a mono speaker. :prplwacko:

You, sir, have been buying the wrong games.

How do you change your ingame name? Ya ok, I'm the noob. And yes, I bought the silly thing so it better be worth it!

Oh well, if Primus is playing this game I guess I will have join it. So lonely on UT3............

How do you change your ingame name? Ya ok, I'm the noob. And yes, I bought the silly thing so it better be worth it!

Oh well, if Primus is playing this game I guess I will have join it. So lonely on UT3............

Sorry Madpat, hate to hear you hanging solo in UT3.

To incise to into getting The Orange Box (which contains Team Fortress 2) here is a review from gamespot.com.

Also know there is a sniper class in TF2.

This is how everyone thinks Madpat looks like right? --->class_sniper.jpg

BTW Best Buy has it on sale this week for $40, today is the last day.

The game makes me laff and I dig the grafix.

I am actually read up on the game. No vehicles but the classes are interesting. I find the scottish, one eyed, african demoman movie to be a howl. I like the engineer also. Nothing like having automated defenses at choke points as you sit back and enjoy a bear. Probably Wentz favorite character to play.

Can you have two of the same class on the same team?

I will be picking up the game tomorrow.

I am actually read up on the game. No vehicles but the classes are interesting. I find the scottish, one eyed, african demoman movie to be a howl. I like the engineer also. Nothing like having automated defenses at choke points as you sit back and enjoy a bear. Probably Wentz favorite character to play.

Can you have two of the same class on the same team?

I will be picking up the game tomorrow.

Cool if you pick up the game. You talking about this video?

I saw another movie. Yours interesting though.

TF2 is not a single player game. I finally loaded it and have got my nostromo programmed.

I have moved around as heavy by myself but have a flicker/jitter effect as I move. I am using Nvidea not ati graphics and wonder if this is an effect. I have changed resolution and other video settings with no positive results. Any ideas guys?

Hey Pat, do you have Frapps? Get some video of it and lets take a look. I don't have that problem, the Heavy moves slow but I don't get the stutter. Anyways, just a thought, if we saw what your getting we might be able to solve the problem. Hope that helps.

Hey hey, I'm still there. I hated tf2 so I wont go that route.

Edit: nvm, apparently you're the devil just like the rest of these losers :P

Edited by DarkArchon

I'll admit that TF2 is fun, but it still doesn't have that, (one more round) kind of feeling to it. Then again, I have come to the conclusion that, on my end anyways, most of the games that have come out this year don't have that feeling anymore. I guess I'm just not as involved with the games as I use to be. Its ok though, I get other things done now. :biglaugha:

Well I haven't played UT3 in a couple now. Yup been playing TF2 everyday and liking it. The game plays smooth and I like the art direction. If you start to get bent you can just pick a different class and change your play style. And i don't know why but I don't notice the motion blur as much as i do in UT 2004 and UT3 so it's a good game to play to get adjusted to the new LCD.

Only thing is it seems only me and Lex are on at night, i'll be glad when the holidays are over and people get back to playing games :)