Fortuitous influx of players tonight

hyperactiveChipmunk

With the TF2 patch happening tonight (about 15 minutes ago), the GC server was one of the first 5 servers to come back up. I left the server with 2 people to update my client, and came back to a full server no more than 2 minutes later. This means at least 20 free new faces, thanks to our server being well-maintained and on a good hosting service, all spammed with Fatty's messages of GC Enlightenment.

Just thought I'd share the good news while I wait for my spot. /growl

>8)

-hC

I've been inculating to HC that the admin slots should be working.....but he's not getting it.

post-3-1200446128.jpg

ROFL awesome. It's gonna keep goin' up; I promise.

hehe treason...er, *gulp*.

-hC

HC, you seriously have been doing a great job as head admin. I don't know how you did it, but the TF2 server is played later at night than the CS:S server! :luxhello: good job!

I've been inculating to HC that the admin slots should be working.....but he's not getting it.

post-3-1200446128.jpg

ROFL awesome. It's gonna keep goin' up; I promise.

hehe treason...er, *gulp*.

-hC

HC, you seriously have been doing a great job as head admin. I don't know how you did it, but the TF2 server is played later at night than the CS:S server! :luxhello: good job!

I wouldn't say that. Harold and Ian and them guys are doin' a pretty good job of keepin' things goin' 24/7 on the CS:S server. >8)

TF2 still goin' at 05:00 eastern:

20080121yv9.png

We got our first person inquiring about membership tonight, also. Tellin' ya, we're going up from here!

-hC