/points at Fatty's back

duma

As much fun as I had the other night - going invisible to sneak behind fatty while he was building a sentry & then stabbing him in the back - my hand killed me that night and in the morning the next day. For those that do not know, I broke my first finger on my right hand, and part of that bone into my hand. I also had swelling throughout my hand. It didn't stop me though, I still played for about 4 hours the next day after injury.

Well, since that night I have been missing because, to be honest, as much fun as I had beating up on Fatty (ha) it hurt so much the next day (Fatty's revenge?). Well, after some time of healing, the hand is much improved. I can use my middle finger now - for more then just gaming - and there isn't any swelling left. I doubt I can use the first finger that well, but that didn't stop me when I couldn't use it at all.

So... "I never really was on your side." See ya soon!

Between you and Zester.....I hate you spies!

Can we prohibit classes?? maybe we'll have a no-spy night...thn you'll get yours....

Yes; class restriction (limiting to a certain # per side) is actually quite common. Mani doesn't support it, but plenty of server plug-ins have that capability. I've researched it, but held off implementing on the server until there's a demand.

-hC

Limits are good. I hate playing with ppl that only play 1 class (spy, sniper, engineer). They typically only play for kill points. They don't care about the objective or what the team really needs to complete it.

I only play as one or two classes because frankly, I suck with all the other ones. A person who always plays as a spy and sucks as an engineer won't do any good as an engineer even if the team needs one.

Edited by VooDooPC

Since that is the style of play, TEAM fortress.

I'm willing to learn all the classes and be decent at all and good in a few, and great at one or two.

So when called upon. i can pull my load and help cap those points or defend against all the uber's.

no limits please, last night when we all started out as spies was great!

If I ever put limits in, it would not be the default mode of play. Don't worry. Besides, my girlfriend would kill me if I made it so she couldn't be spy (no, she doesn't play only for kill points; she just likes being the spy).

-hC

Does she go through your wallet at night and check your cell phone book? heh :P

Shaftiel

no limits please, last night when we all started out as spies was great!

If I ever put limits in, it would not be the default mode of play. Don't worry. Besides, my girlfriend would kill me if I made it so she couldn't be spy (no, she doesn't play only for kill points; she just likes being the spy).

-hC

Does she go through your wallet at night and check your cell phone book? heh :P

Shaftiel

No, but she does do regular Internet searches on me.

-hC

Since that is the style of play, TEAM fortress.

I'm willing to learn all the classes and be decent at all and good in a few, and great at one or two.

So when called upon. i can pull my load and help cap those points or defend against all the uber's.

If I had the time too do that maybe I would. :)