Update to TF2

ZesteR

Update:

Team Fortress 2

Fixed Badlands exploits and missing textures

Fixed tv_enable resetting maxplayers value

Fixed a case where a spy stabbing from the front of a player would score a backstab

Fixed stats being reported incorrectly for some players

Dropped weapons now replenish half of your max ammo when picked up

Added exec'ing a cfg\.cfg file on the client when you select a class to play (for real this time!)

Reverted mp_forcecamera changes from previous release and set TF2 default back to 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed my stats being messed up. I played maybe an hour of scout, but my longest life for it it over 4 hours long!

I must have gotten backstabbed by a spy (as engineer) while facing the spy at least 5 times. now that's fixed!

I tried to join to help populate it and it said my map version does not match the server's. The map was cp_badlands.

If you don't mind, try some other servers that are on Badlands. I'm still only at 40% of TF2 "updating".

If I can not play 2fort and ctf_well, I would play there all the time.

Translation: If 2fort and ctf_well weren't in the rotation, I would make it my Favoritest server. :D

Thanks LCD - I couldn't find my decoder ring and I had no idea what he was saying.

Fixed my stats being messed up. I played maybe an hour of scout, but my longest life for it it over 4 hours long!

Yeah... my favorite was when I got a SG kill as a medic..... explain that one?

Almost as impressive as me getting killed by an ally sentry gun. >8(

-hC

Had that one two or three times... :(