WII

Magruter

Just bought a Wii, what are some accessories to stay away from, what do I need to buy?

Games,

chargers

Guns,

etc..

If you shake it more than three times, you're playing with it.

Stay away from any non-nintendo brand accesory stuff, nothing really good is out yet for it.

Some games to buy are:

No More Heroes

Super Mario Galaxy

Guitar Hero III (wooOOooo)

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime 3

Mario Kart Wii and Smash Bros Brawl are out next month as well.

your wii is temperature sensitive. don't let your wii hang out in the cold wind, the case might shrink and crack.

its good to be clean, but don't try to put your wii in small places, especially without first getting the owners permission.

blow your wii to keep the dust mites out.

always use protection with your wii, and make sure your wii motes don't slip and smack someone in the face. it's funny, sure, but also dangerous.

:( why couldn't you have posted this on boring monday?

Just bought a Wii, what are some accessories to stay away from, what do I need to buy?

Games,

chargers

Guns,

etc..

Stay away from any non-nintendo brand accesory stuff, nothing really good is out yet for it.

Some games to buy are:

No More Heroes

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3

Mario Kart Wii should hit shelves by April 28th at the latest. Did it have a gold release date yet, or are we still hanging of when we think the game will be released?

Games,

chargers

Guns,

etc..

Some games to buy are:

No More Heroes

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3

Mario Kart Wii should hit shelves by April 28th at the latest. Did it have a gold release date yet, or are we still hanging of when we think the game will be released?

IGN says Q2 2008

The reason I bought the wii, my parents have one, my sister has one, I can bowl while sitting on my couch! Can your "real" console do that? OR better yet, can your "REAL" console do this?

And to be honest, I could care less about some dumb blu-ray player, that just means I have to purchase $30 movies. No thanks!

The reason I bought the wii, my parents have one, my sister has one, I can bowl while sitting on my couch! Can your "real" console do that? OR better yet, can your "REAL" console do this?

And to be honest, I could care less about some dumb blu-ray player, that just means I have to purchase $30 movies. No thanks!

Wow, that video was amazing. Nice find!

Oh, and I second that $30BD movies are a waist of money. I can buy 2 DVDs for the price of 1BD

Easy mags...never forget that you can build your own Wii with a Wiimote bluetooth'd to your PC and two IRs patched to a 9v...so you're paying $279 for a wiimote, two IRs and a 9v...all the mini-games are available as flash games online and the controller mapping is available as a download

Also I think we're just bugging you (at least I am)...and Saris started it.

Oh, and I second that $30BD movies are a waist of money. I can buy 2 DVDs for the price of 1BD

Ha! You think THATs a waste of money? I can buy 20 VHS movies for the price of 2 DVDs...pfft, way to waste your money!

(edited)

Of course I'm only joking. :)

I don't buy BR discs either, they're too expensive. So are DVDs too, if you ask me. In fact, other than Advent Children, I haven't bought a movie in years because of the prices.

I've seen that video before, it's kind of 'meh' because it doesn't actually work too well with complex graphics.

So, the Wii's actually great. Unlike another console that's only good for playing NON-CONTINUED hd-dvd movies! LOLOLOLOL!1111 :)

Edited by Saris