POST YOUR WEIGH IN HERE 2-29

Mini_Me

GC Founder

306...down another 6, but at one point I lost 8 lbs in a day due to being sick. still think majority is water weight loss, as it feels like I drink a gallon a day now. but I can say, outside of Monday when i didnt get out of bed, I havent missed a workout (1-2 mls on treadmill, plus lifting), and have gone to bed hungry every night (a good hungry, not like starving).

I went down to the workout room at 6:30 am local time and thre wasn't a machine open.

A conservative weigh-in puts me at 204 (i didn't get naked, although doing so might have freed up a machine for me). I just pumped some iron for a while....

Feeling good! With a goal of 1-2 lbs / week, it's going well!

Even though we're only at 2/15, keep thinking about lifestyle changes. We want all these pounds to STAY OFF!

Good job, guys! Time to start my day here!

DNA

219...not to bad for four days

:)

Next week will start the real workout program, this was only some light cardio to get going again so I am hoping that the next few weeks will yeild some good results.

Edited by DNA

Sorry bout the delay. i know you have all been anxiously awaiting the update on my weight.

Week 1: 192 (No change)

Week 2: 191 (lost me a whole pound)

and he found his X spot....wait is it not the G spot....OHHHHH

I am here all week (snare drum in the back ground)

I am back up to 261. It fluxs right? Confused

It is for me, best time to weigh is in the morning after your morning constitution, and while naked. Otherwise it could fluxuate up to 5 pounds.

i'm sick and haven't been to the gym since thursday. i have a note from my mom, or i'll turn my head and cough, whichever. i'll weigh in asap, but it won't be today, and probably not tomorrow.

i'm sick and haven't been to the gym since thursday. i have a note from my mom, or i'll turn my head and cough, whichever. i'll weigh in asap, but it won't be today, and probably not tomorrow.

I choose cough... :wink:

On the fluctuating thing, you are best to weigh yourself at the same time every day. I do mine right before I shower in the morning (since I'm already naked).

I weighed myself one night before bed and then when I woke up just to see and I lost 3.5 pounds overnight...but those 3.5 pounds were back on by the end of the day.

So as long as you weigh yourself at the same time (before bed or when you wake up are the best) you'll be fine.