Support Our Troops

Gond

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It doesn't matter what you think about the government, their decisions or actions. Support our troops, those men are putting their lives on the line for us!!!

Guest StOnEr
Guest StOnEr
Guest StOnEr
Guests

Im not a person that totally agrees with the government and its standings with world relations....however i do know that America is a team trying to win the game and since i am on that team whether i like it or not....GO AMERICA!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  It doesn't matter what you think about the government, their decisions or actions.  Support our troops, those men are putting their lives on the line for us!!!

we are fighting a useless war...just like vietnam, I support the troops and I would go fight if I had to, but totally its unecessary. President Bush will just be raising the death toll of more americans by sending troops to fight in a foreign country. Vietnamise had underground tunnells, Osama has caves....

god bless all

Check your stats on Desert Storm NOFX, we did pretty good for ourselves! One of the greatest threats to freedom right now is Sadam Hussein, who discontinued the U.S./U.N. inspectors visits of his country in order to re-activate facilities that will manufacture weapons of mass destruction.

I don't want this to become a political forum, but facts are facts. Whatever your view on American foreign policy, this fact remains (and you hit on this NOFX, i know) : America's troops are there to fight for YOU and for ME and for our children. Support the troops themselves with all your hearts.

P.S. The vietnemese didn't attack us on our own turf, against civilians, no less.

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

Edited---political discussions will wait until tomorrow. gOOt

Glod Bless America

Nem

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

Maybe 1/1000th of the population in the 3 allied countries dont agree with what we do, but i know for damn sure their leaders do, so who cares about some bums that have nothing else to do but go around protesting have to say.

Keep your nonsense opinions to yourself please,

Exactly what we are fighting against. Please keep your opinions coming...lets just save them for tomorrow and get a good discussion going:)

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
I think the president knows alot more about what hes doing than you do
Your not serious are you? I think daddy is running the show.

The only countries that are against America are Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan

LOL...is all I have to say. Read the newspaper or take my International Relations class at SIU and you'll find out how wrong you are.

But back on topic...

America is a country that has many other jealous of it, and what we do outside our borders affects world opinion of us. Do we always do the right thing? I think not, but we do our best and what is best for America at the time being. Everyone should just take a couple minutes out of their day to today and reflect on what happened one year ago. Be thankful that you live in a country that gives you so many opportunities, and be thankful that their are troops out there willing to give their lives to support our basic freedoms.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Moss

All i have to say that this is not the end of war. I guarantee you that in the near future America is going to Invade Iraq like they did to Afganistan.....and it wont be because of Sadamm and his nukes. or because Sadamm will pull somethin on the states. It'll be a cover up.

U guys can think i'm crazy and laugh all you want, but the truth will be revealed some day.

My condolences to the victims of 9/11, they were just pawns to the pple who attacked the WTC. They did not deserve to die.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

"It's hard to know just what to do in times like these... it's hard to know just what to say. I'm just sitting here, just asking myself 'Why?' But it's good to know you feel the same. Don't cry for us tonight, don't cry we'll be alright. If I could, I'd be by your side - don't cry for us."