#$@&*(@!)(!*(#$&!

stutters

GC Alumni

hah, how about that. the target center IS in minneapolis. minor detail.

if you can buy an extra ticket for me, please do. i'm going to try to buy the max through ticketmaster.com, but i won't be camping in line. i'll definitely be back from michigan, not gonna miss this.

Hmm, I think this is worth a trip to the cities. The last time I saw them was at the second lollapalooza a number of years ago. Ohh bummer, its on a wend. and I have no vacation left for this year. Maybe next time, better yet they should come to Fargo next time :twitch:

GC Alumni
Nothing is funnier than a bunch of suburban Orange County California kids yelling about the injustices of the world :).

Shaftiel

i could think of one thing: grown men dressing up in costumes and doing medieval re-enactments :)

Nothing is funnier than a bunch of suburban Orange County California kids yelling about the injustices of the world :).

Shaftiel

i could think of one thing: grown men dressing up in costumes and doing medieval re-enactments :)

That hurts.

Shaftiel

GC Alumni
If "Rage against the Machine" were truly against the machine, they would be doing the same at the Democrat convention. I like Rage and hope they truly live up to their message... damnit.
they are playing at the DNC, too.

If "Rage against the Machine" were truly against the machine, they would be doing the same at the Democrat convention. I like Rage and hope they truly live up to their message... damnit.
they are playing at the DNC, too.

Fantastic! Hippies and cowboys: UNITE!

I care little for their political views, I love their music. Thats all I care about... show in '97 with tribe called quest (or was it Wu-tang?) was one of the better shows ive ever seen.

I am going also to try and buy max from ticket master... we will see what I can get, I will have no trouble getting rid of em.

And if you are waiting for a next time... don't be so sure, they may not ever come back to MN again... most of the shows they do now (if at all) are only major markets, dunno if they will ever do a full tour again.

I too do not care for or about their political views, but their music just freakin rocks. I had tickets to see them here in Indy way back in the day, but then they canceled the tour and broke up shortly before they played here :(

I'm probably never going to be able to see them in concert.

(edited)

at what time do you need to go online to buy these bad boys? ill be out of town this weekend i.e. not by the interconnect. also, do you think the "max" will equal to at least two tickets?

Ive never been to a major concert and these clowns are the only guys i wanna see in person... i was gonna see them but they broke up just before hand...

Edited by Brew

Tickets go on sale at 10am on Saturday... they will go monster quick... the show back in 97 (when they were still touring regularly) sold out in 19 minutes, same venue (appx 8-9K tickets I think). If you are not either in line at a ticketmaster booth thingy or online you probably won't get any.

I think max online is 8 tix. But don't quote me on that. If I end up getting an extra one I will let you know though.

GC Alumni

i have ten tickets. i clicked general admission, confirmed general admission, but my ticket receipt is showing specific sections and seat #'s. with the exception of pearl jam @ the bill graham civic auditorium, i've never really enjoyed seeing a show from anywhere but the floor. i've never seen rage, would love to be on the floor, but am stoked to have a ton of tickets to choose from :D

if anyone wants in on these (m2, i'm looking at you), let me know. i won't start hawking the tix until i pick them up (2 business days at a retail location), but start thinking if you're seriously interested. i've got floor and couch space available in saint paul, maybe an empty house in hudson (~ 30 miles out), and 10 tickets :)

:boing: