free lol of the day

stutters

Those pictures were pretty funny Mo. Odd that the cars in the background and the clouds in the sky don't move at all during whatever time period these were taken heh :). I like it alot.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Those pictures were pretty funny Mo. Odd that the cars in the background and the clouds in the sky don't move at all during whatever time period these were taken heh :). I like it alot.

Shaftiel

That's because the cars are parked and the sky is overcast...don't you have a renaissance era battle to surrender in?

I was talking about the break in the clouds where you can see blue sky. It never changes, nor does the shadow of the marque. Odd, but not conclusive, like I said, I though it was funny. And the Norse do not surrender, how dare you.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Shaftiel

The ever-observant Shaftiel... I didn't even notice until you mentioned it!

I was talking about the break in the clouds where you can see blue sky. It never changes, nor does the shadow of the marque. Odd, but not conclusive, like I said, I though it was funny. And the Norse do not surrender, how dare you.

Shaftiel

i wish you didn't notice this... now its all tainted... give my ignorance back!

Shaftiel

church sign website generator site...been around a while...