Official Request for the Auto-Snipe on Retro

7otenkopf

I think we can keep the 2 awp limit, with unlimited autos. They cost enough to keep the numbers down, and most people don't know how to use them anyway so its usually pretty easy to kill autosnipers.

Any admin can allow autosnipers on a map by map basis.

Shaftiel

I'm all for unrestricting the auto-sniper. at the very least it would give everyone another sniping option for when you can't buy an awp with the restriction, and they're expensive enough that they'd probably be used pretty rarely.It could always be restricted too, like 2 autos and 2 awps per team.

I Agree with both JT1 and Shaft, More than 2 awps would take some fun outta the game for those who can't even seem to escape 2 awpers, let alone 3+ *cough*me*cough*, and I'm all for unlocking the Autoshipes. I don't use them, because I'm terrible with them, but I don't see why we couldn't have them unrestricted completely, or at least limited to a couple per team.

Squinty >.<

AWWWWW... I was hoping for some Autosniper action tonight. Me sad. : -(

Have an admin lift the restriction for a while.

Shaft, if you don't mind would you post how to lift the restriction in the admin forums so all admins can lift it? Thanks.

Personally, I like that game all open. No restrictions, however considering it IS a pub and it CAN get very 1 sided with Magnum Warfare Rifles, it would make sense to 'restrict' them to 2 per team. BUT! I think if you are going to hold a scopeless AND a stock server, then the 'stock' server should be just that. I say we try it out for 2 weeks? and see where it goes from there. It can always be changed back if people don't like it.

AWWWWW... I was hoping for some Autosniper action tonight. Me sad. : -(

Have an admin lift the restriction for a while.

Shaft, if you don't mind would you post how to lift the restriction in the admin forums so all admins can lift it? Thanks.

Ahh, I missed your response -- although I noticed Shaft posted the unrestrict commands. Haven't noticed if anyones been unrestricting it, but I'll start doing this.

BTW, has anyone noticed that noone plays on scopeless? :biglaugha:

BTW, has anyone noticed that noone plays on scopeless? :biglaugha:

apparently you have. didn't realize your official duty around here was to point and laugh, but not patch the hole. :biglaugha:

btw, from the top, retro is to become stock and scopeless is to become busy. if you don't dig the awps/autos, head to scopeless and help jumpstart a game. this change should happen sometime today, if not already.

I may be able to play a bit sooner than later..who knows...Gustav and Hanna are very likely canceling my honeymoon, gettin hitched tonight, after that, only the weather channel knows, but I will be in there as soon as time and life allows. But once I AM able to get back, I will be able to spend alot more time to do the job properly, so just bear with me a bit longer plz :)

unrestrict awps. The awp restriction leads to awpers being baited for their guns and to people picking them up at the end of rounds and ruining it for some of us. Enforce no sitting in spawn for minutes on end, dont enforce awps. Heck, awps arent even as good as p90s, you should be restricting those >_>. I figure it would require similar amounts of strategy with only 2 awps and more than 2, you just have to use different strategies to get around and have to peek awpers less. Anyway, with admins giving 16k out to losing teams, it wouldn't get that terribly one-sided (teams won't save together to buy 7 awps all at once), it would give a chance for more people to learn how to awp without me getting upset because i dont have one, and it would be more fun. On stock night I see at most 3 awps on a team.

unrestrict awps. The awp restriction leads to awpers being baited for their guns and to people picking them up at the end of rounds and ruining it for some of us. Enforce no sitting in spawn for minutes on end, dont enforce awps. Heck, awps arent even as good as p90s, you should be restricting those >_>. I figure it would require similar amounts of strategy with only 2 awps and more than 2, you just have to use different strategies to get around and have to peek awpers less. Anyway, with admins giving 16k out to losing teams, it wouldn't get that terribly one-sided (teams won't save together to buy 7 awps all at once), it would give a chance for more people to learn how to awp without me getting upset because i dont have one, and it would be more fun. On stock night I see at most 3 awps on a team.

tookey............its stock now

tookey............its stock now

you're stock now