Velcome!

Clueless

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to playing it with several other GCers on our own server. I think it'd be a pretty fun experience.

Also, just throwing this out there for whoever wants to catch it, I'd be willing to volunteer my services if needed to help with the server when we get it.

Ive been playing on 75.126.81.95:27015 and 74.86.136.213:27019

One server is 24/7 last man standing which is ok once every so often but the other sever is the Plot Based maps. Where survivors have to complete objectives together to progress and win / stay alive its much more fun and takes alot of teamwork. Like if we do a rotation id say 1 last man standing map for every 10 situation maps.

As far as mods go i havent really seen any adminmods on either of the server but idk for sure.

Ive been playing on 75.126.81.95:27015 and 74.86.136.213:27019

One server is 24/7 last man standing which is ok once every so often but the other sever is the Plot Based maps. Where survivors have to complete objectives together to progress and win / stay alive its much more fun and takes alot of teamwork. Like if we do a rotation id say 1 last man standing map for every 10 situation maps.

cool, thanks!

lol I wish I knew what was with this trend of people talking like Bela Lugosi (wow, how the heck did I spell that right?) in relation to zombies...THEY'RE NOT VAMPIRES hahahaha <3 teh clue!

Ok so I get the halloween thing, it's just some idiots were talking like Bela last night saying "vee vant to eat your braiiiiiins!" and I was all FACEPALM

GC Alumni
lol I wish I knew what was with this trend of people talking like Bela Lugosi (wow, how the heck did I spell that right?) in relation to zombies...THEY'RE NOT VAMPIRES hahahaha <3 teh clue!

Ok so I get the halloween thing, it's just some idiots were talking like Bela last night saying "vee vant to eat your braiiiiiins!" and I was all FACEPALM

Heh..you spelled it right because you have more than a 5th grade education...I assume :P The real question is...can you pronounce it correctly?

But yea...it was meant, at least on my part, as a general Halloween thing...cuz it's one of the most awesome times of the year!

hey you guys that are playing it--

post or PM me some server ips so i can look at what they're running. i'm not sure if there are any plugins out there or not...

One thing I wouldn't recommend: the server I was playing on had all talk turned on. So as a Zombie you could listen to them coordinating and counter. "We need to get down to the cafeteria."

post or PM me some server ips so i can look at what they're running. i'm not sure if there are any plugins out there or not...

One thing I wouldn't recommend: the server I was playing on had all talk turned on. So as a Zombie you could listen to them coordinating and counter. "We need to get down to the cafeteria."

That's done on purpose, it's part of the game.

GC Alumni

Just an update, still can't give you an exact date/time....but it should be soon, I am hoping by the end of the week. This has to be done server side, not GC side...so we are at the mercy of our server providers, which are great, and they are working with us, so hopefully soon.

I'll keep you all in the l00p!

That's done on purpose, it's part of the game.

:o I felt like I was cheating :D

I think it adds to the realism. (Ironically, zombies aren't real =\ )

Say everyone who is alive is wearing a headset and communicating with each other. One person dies and becomes a zombie. Logically, they should be able to hear the humans talk because he's still wearing the headset, but can't talk himself.

Say everyone who is alive is wearing a headset and communicating with each other. One person dies and becomes a zombie. Logically, they should be able to hear the humans talk because he's still wearing the headset, but can't talk himself.

USER WAS BANNED FOR USE OF LOGIC

USER WAS BANNED FOR USE OF LOGIC

Well, excuuuuuuuuse me, princess.

GC Alumni
So I have it, but when do we get a server or where can I find you guys playing?

Funny you should ask...actually, it is open and pretty full right now, I am still downloading, should be done soon, then I will join you all.

This server REPLACED scopeless, so if you have that IP saved...well, judging from the turnout, not many of you did, so I will give it to you....

216.52.148.43:27015

Enjoy guys, and listen, if you guys like this thing then all I can say is PLAY and play regularly or it won't be here...support GC and support our servers, we will only be as strong as we make ourselves. This is what all of you tag wearing members pay for...use it :D