• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
Also, I never needed alcohol to have a good time.

Yes, I 100% agree

ditto

ditto

ditto...

o wait i dont even drink

but i will never

i mucho hate drinking/smoking

xXx

I am sure when i am adult i will drink occasionally, however, never to excess and NEVER will i drink untill its legal

3 of our High School Seniors DIED in a drunk driving accident on December 10th of this year. The driver, a senior at our high school, was completely drunk and driving 70 miles an hour on a 35mph road, he lost control and drove onto the other side of the road colliding headfirst with an oncoming car. The men in the other car had been at a party however, they had a designated driver who had barely a trace of alchohol in his system. The High schoolers car slammed into the wall of a bridge and flipped upside down.

Drinking underage, IS THE STUPIEST THING YOU COULD EVER DO, as is drugs, IT GETS YOU NO WHERE AND ONLY CAUSES HARM...

:angry::angry:

well you say that drinking uder age is the stupidest thing you could ever do. well there are accidents every day in which people die and alcohol is involed and they are over aged. i think if you could say that drinking under age is dumb then i could say that drinking when is legal is also dumb. it is a worthless habit to start. how many of you drinkers opened your first beer and took a swig and said "hey this stuff taste Great"??? im willing to bet none of you liked the taste of beer the first time you had it. its an acuired taste. which in my opinion isnt to bright. to work up a taste for something that will eventually kill you one way or another whether it be from an accident while drunk or scerousis of the liver. either way its an awful way to die. so why start?????? ive never had a beer and am never going to cause i can look past this moment and see into the future which is miserable for drinkers. all the ads on tv show happy people drinking well what it dosnt show is when they wake up the next moring and have no idea where they are or how they got there and have the worst headache ever. its a miserable habit. just my opinion....

S.S.

aquired. not always, beer goes great with salty food as well as with greasy food. thats why it really makes people fat, hehe.

glad you have your opinion, but if I want to drink beer I doubt that makes me stupid. btw, drinking high quality alcohol in moderation more or less wont give you a hangover.

lets draw a distinction here...drinking isn't dumb or wrong. drinking to excess where it hurts you and/or the people around you is dumb.

drinking and driving is ALWAYS very very stupid!! a real no-no imho.

and btw, moderate drinking doesnt hurt your liver and a drink a day can be beneficial for your health as it thins your blood moderately making your heart's job easier. many many people who live VERY long lives also have a glass of wine a day.

I used to drink a lot, for about 6 months, I drank a liter of bourbon every night, then went to vodka, then to beer, back to bourbon, and even dabbled in gin for a few months. I just grew out of it. Decided I didn't really dig it any more and stopped. I might have a six pack in a month now. I guess my early college/late high school years were just my time to get it out of my system.

We still have a good time at Lan's though (nuthin outta control), Just gotta give shout out to me drinkin buddies Riz (best darned white russian maker on the face of the earth), Rooster, Dweez, Max Killjoy, Jester, and Pup. Now Riz's wife on the otherhand tried to kill me with her version of a white russian. EVIL, EVIL WOMAN!!!!!!

Well, I used to drink a lot at the age of 12-16. I have a brother who is 4 years older than me, and that can be a bad thing. At 16, I decided to cut waaaaaay back on my drinking and pretty much stopped until I was 21. At 21, I've picked back up again, but hardly drink more than a 6 pack. Our last lan was an exception! Here is what happens when you mix lan geekers and alcohol:

dweeznsheep.jpg

On the right you see me, and on the left is Dweez, ready to lick my face for about the 20th time that night. It was fun!

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

THE HORROR!

Personally, having seen what alcohol does to my family... I never touch the stuff.

Eh, moderation, or the lack thereof, can ruin anything. If you do most things in excess, it can ruin your family, so experience things, just know your limitations (Clint Eastwood is da MAN!) BTW, I am in no way condoning alcohol use, I'm just saying that you shouldn't have to pay for others' indescretions.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Nah, my point is, alcoholism runs in my family on both sides... I'm trying to avoid all that mess. Plus I don't even like the taste of beer.. its... funky....

Guest gOnZo
Guest gOnZo
Guest gOnZo
Guests

Natty!!!...thats how it starts...next thing you know your pound'n Falls City

I like beer too. Good call btw, Uber. That alcoholism often runs along bloodlines is very true! Probably a mature decision on your part. Your alternative will be to laugh at all the stupid things your drunk friends do when you go out with them, which can be quite fun as well!

My days of drinking to excess are behind me...for the most part :rolleyes:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Take it from Foxworthy- there's nothing more profitable than being the designated driver. Stop at every gas station on the way home and make the drunkards pay for a full tank. (It works)