High School Sports

Fatty

Well, I didn't actually play in any "organized" sports in high school. I was a band geek and it took up all my time. I did play tennis regularly with a couple friends and went to the varsity tennis tryouts on day one but the schedule conflicted with band so I didn't go to anymore.

I also enjoyed (and still do) a good pickup B-Ball game.

i play soccer for my highschool :) i was captain of the freshman team and now the sophmore team, i ranked 17 out of 90 and the top 20 were all senoirs minus me. i will post a pic when i find one...gg

Uhh umm.... Golf! :D I was in it Freshman year. But then after that we had tryouts and everyone cheated. <_< So I was in freshman year and that was it.

During middle school I was a goalie for hockey. That was good times. To bad it started costing a bundle so i quit HS Freshman year.

Now currently Im in Summer Marching Band. I play Snare. (How much you wanna bet someone is going to make a summer band joke) Our group is the l33test of the l33t. We are like the Aston Martin of the Marching band world ( :P )This summer we are spending a week in canada.

i would have liked to play high school sports but i was homeschooled my whole life soooo didnt really get the chance. now i have a b-ball team with some guys from my church but we stink. :) well they do anyway :P i should get somone to take my pic right as im dunking then i could post that in here.,

S.S.

Highschool: Varsity Football (sectional champs was about the best we ever did), wrestling (quit after a fight my soph. year that left me wearing glasses), and lacrosse (state champs).

Then I played lacrosse for Purdue for my first three years until I got in a car wreck that cut my car in half on a telephone pole. We were big 10 champs every year.

Lacrosse was always my favorite. It's a lot like hockey mixed with soccer.

Chief

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
Does backyard wrestling count?

dude u break like arms and legs and skulls doing that...

you can also go to jail

Guest Ex-Archaic nonMCC number owning
Guests

rofl... fatty is that hair i see coming out the back of your baseball helmet?!? bahahah mullet

oh and bubble, LOL ;)

Guests

n3g he lives in denver, CO

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

i played ice hockey in Arizona that is odd! desert and ICE hockey dont mix well unless u play fast

i'm only a sophomore so i have more time.. but i've never played a highschool sport.. i did colorgaurd though.. ick. I managed the guys baseball and football teams though. I would have tried out for football cept i had a concussion the week of try-outs. :( But when a chick can sit down and watch baseball, hockey (used to play, ice hockey on an all guys team [cept for me]) or baseball with you and call out the plays... i think its pretty cool. :unsure: