Welcome the Idiots!!

Fatty

You may have met some [VI] (Village Idiots) here or there on trop. You've seen a couple so far in the forums, and I believe our last two registrations are their members as well.

I'd just like to publically welcome these guys to our community, because they are definitely the type that will help us keep our standards up, not only with character, but also with good, team-based play in the servers. Unfortunately for them, the sorta come as refugees at this point, having lost a very popular home server, which also included their forums, etc.

So, if you see one of these guys around, as I'm sure you will, give em a nice slap in the back of the head!

Welcome!

PS. You might see dweezil hanging around the hardware forum, and for those of you into paintball, Swoop is a professional paintballer! Check this out: www.camojockeys.com

Thank you for the official welcome Fatty. When I first dropped in on trop, I noticed a nice level of skill and attitude in the server, which kept me coming back for the next couple a days, then I decided to check out your community in the forums, which also impressed me. There are many similarities between our old server and community that I feel will make the transition here an easy one. Thanks to all that have been hospitable, and welcome new friends with open arms.

sorta come as refugees at this point, having lost a very popular home server, which also included their forums ect.

What have I missed? Are you talkign about their clan losing server/fourms ect or a community clan leaving us? Im lost :blink:

Killer, [VI] use to play and partake in the G00P server and community up until March 31 at which time the University of Kentucky, who previously allowed the server/MB to be run, decided that it was a security risk and closed it down.

GC Founder
Welcome!  I needed new people to kill, Lunk is getting old (figuratively and literally!)  :D  All kidding aside, welcome and have fun!

Wow, this kid does NOT type, spell, or speak like our average 16 year-old client. 10 bonus points for big words and spelling!

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

when i saw the topic name....i was confised

:lol:

GC Founder
Welcome VI, glad to see some mature, and skillful people join this community!  :D  B)

You'll have to excuse rackish....he just compares everyone to himself, and we all seem mature and skilled then. :lol:

Welcome VI, glad to see some mature, and skillful people join this community!  :D  B)

You'll have to excuse rackish....he just compares everyone to himself, and we all seem mature and skilled then. :lol:

I am dumb.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Welcome guys. Please dont kill me.