L4D %50 off

Shazz

all of you that have wanted to experience our pwnage and complete carnage...get the game!

Don't trust this man, he made me sell all my chocolate bunnies!

ROFL! Those bunnies gave you spending money! lol I forgot all about that. Hilarious

gah, I told myself I wouldn't buy any games until RE5 comes out next month. This is really tempting though...

Lies. Shows as $49.99 when placed in my cart through Steam. Purchase is off.

Edited by boiler

gah, I told myself I wouldn't buy any games until RE5 comes out next month. This is really tempting though...

Lies. Shows as $49.99 when placed in my cart through Steam. Purchase is off.

l4d_sale_extended.jpg

6PM GMT, sorry I was way off, that came and went 3 hours ago (more or less, darn DST)

I said that about RE5 too but Street Fighter 4 hits the shelves today. So tempted. I loved the old SF2 game and this game looks amazing.

I'm going to break down and buy it I think...WHO NEEDS FOOD!? (good thing I'm not a parent, or a spouse<added for boiler)

I said that about RE5 too but Street Fighter 4 hits the shelves today. So tempted. I loved the old SF2 game and this game looks amazing.

I'm going to break down and buy it I think...WHO NEEDS FOOD!? (good thing I'm not a parent, or a spouse<added for boiler)

prostituete... I hayt u.