Lunk's new ride

Lunk

screw you and your non snowing winters.

i'd be lying if i didn't say i go out to the garage and start the bike...just because. it's snowing here. still. again. :bang:

Have to admit, it was only 40 degrees here this morning on my ride to work. But it was 72 on the ride home. :D

We had a couple of days a few weeks ago where it was 30 degrees in the mornings, those were a tad cold riding to work.

Nice ride man, a replacement or an addition to the stable?

Replacement, my wife wasn't to keen on me having 2 bikes atm. No room in the garage for 2. I need to get my workshop/secondary garage built for all my tools & toys. :smillie_smilling:

We put up the snowmobiles a few weeks back and now we have more snow. I decide to go play.

Excuse the crappy graphics, wife came out with cell phone to record my stupidness.

Stutters you wuss, stud your tires and get at it.

th_M01A0806.jpg

th_M01A0808.jpg

Edited by ThruX

i'd be lying if i didn't say i go out to the garage and start the bike...just because. it's snowing here. still. again. :bang:

Well, you wouldn't really be lying if you "didn't say" something. Unless you call it a lie of omission. But since no one was accusing you dry firing your cycle, you're ok there.

Now if you had said "i don't go out in the garage and..." you would be lying, because you actively and deliberately made a statement contrary to reality.

But then again, no one is under oath here, so none of this is necessarily binding.

Just sayin'

Well, you wouldn't really be lying if you "didn't say" something. Unless you call it a lie of omission. But since no one was accusing you dry firing your cycle, you're ok there.

Now if you had said "i don't go out in the garage and..." you would be lying, because you actively and deliberately made a statement contrary to reality.

But then again, no one is under oath here, so none of this is necessarily binding.

Just sayin'

You're not married anymore, you don't have to think like a lawyer 100% of the time just to cover your butt :D