GC Events?

VooDooPC

Remember back in the day those event things we used to have? You know, the one where we had people sign up and split them into two teams with a captain and stuff, and then had a match? Those were the good ole' days.

So, like, when are we going to do one again?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm really thinking that lack of a homepage and the constant server changes are leading to fewer people hanging around.

Of course, our css servers not showing up on the master server list might have something to do with this as well...

-Fk

its always so empty, i'm lucky if i ever play with real ppl anymore lol

i remember when it used to be stuffed to the brim from 4pm-2am aaahhh those were the days, now i find myself just shootin up bots from 5-6 before i get bored

As has been said, its empty because the only people playing recently have been regulars with the server on their favorite list. It hasn't been showing up on the master server list lately until i think about last night. There were many new names on the server, i think it may have gotten on the master server list for a little while at least because it had new people.

events are coming very soon, I recently was tasked with it acouple of days ago. OSS days will be coming again.

Server changes/Homepage, well someone else can answer that :(

OSS ? We don't have such a place where people can lay down their pansy...erm...i mean, sniper rifles anymore. Surely there would be a revolt if you took them away on retro...even for a short time. :P

events are coming very soon, I recently was tasked with it acouple of days ago. OSS days will be coming again.

Server changes/Homepage, well someone else can answer that :(

OSS ? We don't have such a place where people can lay down their pansy...erm...i mean, sniper rifles anymore. Surely there would be a revolt if you took them away on retro...even for a short time. :P

Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe they don't know what OSS stands for? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Remember back in the day those event things we used to have? You know, the one where we had people sign up and split them into two teams with a captain and stuff, and then had a match? Those were the good ole' days.

So, like, when are we going to do one again?

• 2 weeks later...

Since there is a 5$ special for CS this weekend, we have had a lot of new people coming in. Last night, when I was playing, around half the players were new and we got the server maxed out at 20 players. If we are going to do events, we should do it soon so these new players will know that *this* is the server to play on.

In order words, get them addicted while they're young and naive!