????

Guest Smoke

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

so you close my 3rd topic.

if my other deleted topic would have been left up in the cs forum, you may have seen that I could understand how that topic may not have been best for that forum, which is why I requested it to be moved elsewhere.

personally of late I think Mmmm's attitude sucks, and I do believe myself and several others are being treated unfairly.

the only reason I am still around is not to whine and moan, its because I enjoy playing with members of this community and most of these members tend to play on your server, instead of other community servers. Also I do enjoy the no swearing, and until recently how you admined the server.

personally of late I think Mmmm's attitude sucks, and I do believe myself and several others are being treated unfairly.

Give examples please, without them your comments are nothing more than flames.

Moving to CS Administration, as we are the admins, problems with us can be discussed there.

The anti-Mmmm topics are growing tiring, however....not sure if there's a solution to this, just something we have to deal with I suppose. I guess if criticism is formed in a way that is truly contructive, as if someone wanted to sincerely help us better our community, then that's one thing. It's natural, though, when attitude comes, we'll come back with a certain degree of attitude as well.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

my Mmmm's attitude was in response to Fatty saying my attitude sucks, I was just making sure you knew I felt the same way.

the whole reason for the post was because my topic was closed in the CS forum, I created a new topic asking for it to be moved to the correct forum, which was then deleted, and then I created a new topic in the Chit CHat forum, describing the problem I had in the CS forum, which was then closed , which thusly caused me to create another topic describing all of that which got moved to this forum.

I'm not sure how it was anyone's right to close that forum, I can understand moving it but closing no.

I'm trying to air people's beefs about my behavior so I can think about it and perhaps agree or defend my actions.

My reasoning behind this is this, when I'm on the server I don't have to deal with people talking smack about my playing or behavior, which throws off my game and irritates me greatly. I use my CS time to relax and have fun, I will use my Internet forum time to discuss people's problems with me.

This is not an Anti-Mmmm thing, this is an anti-Smoke thing, comprende?

Smoke :ph34r:

sounds good.

Linch's decision about closing the topic could very well be debated. Heck, any closing in ANY forum could be debated, heck all the way down to the "why" vs "why not" level.

Perhaps linch is excited because the moderation of that forum is usually dry, and now he's got all this exciting juice!

Who knows. I still hold that it wasn't a horrible call to close it. I didn't see it going too much further. But that's my opinion, shared with his, and could be refuted. It's all in the way you go about disagreeing.

We've put many of these forums in the hands of the community, and we thank them for their time in being moderators. Without them, we couldn't have most of the forums you see because if you want to stick to certain standards, you really need active moderators.

Perhaps PM Linch and request that it be reopened. If you get together with him instead of reacting in the main forum, the chances increase for some sort of constructive outcome.

Topic Closed.

j/k

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

well my second posting asking him to reopen or move it would have been a good place to say something, or at least not delete it.

Main reason I post this stuff instead of PMing is so that everyone can see the behavior of some of the admining going on, instead of doing it behind closed doors.

Yes, but pride is a big issue with a lot of people and you often get better results by calmly going to a person out of the public eye. It comes down to your motive, are you trying to call him out or are you really trying to help resolve an issue.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

well to be honest I didn't think it was an issue, until topics continued getting closed, and I was wondering how often this happens? Is it normal? I figure I'd wanna know this kinda stuff, so maybe others do too.

soooo i post instead of PM, if it was a problem between someone specific and me and didn't concern anyone else, I would most likely PM or AIM the party needed.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

or you could just do what i do smoke, and not give a crap about what people think about you. works pretty well for me.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

I shouldn't but I spend way to much time playin on the server so it gets on my nerves in game

Main reason I post this stuff instead of PMing is so that everyone can see the behavior of some of the admining going on, instead of doing it behind closed doors.

Ok, so you're trying to be a teacher to others? Come on, Smoke, stop blowing so much, um, well, smoke. So you're saying you'd rather start some sort of public debate with the motive to slander Mmmm, on their own forums? Out of the other side of your mouth in a different topic you said you don't bother debating here anymore.

Now, in about half your posts, you continue to mention the behavior of admins. Tell me the ultimate goal of your crusade here. What is it really? Are you trying to gather a picketline outside the gates and march around in a circle?

How many times do you think we'll just sit here and listen to you say "behavior of some of the admining going on?"

At some point, if your unhappiness doesn't cause you to leave on your own, nor do you seem to be growing any more content or accepting of our policies in our home, then you'll be asked/forced to leave. Oppression! Oppression! Whatever you want to call it, Smoke, the fact remains that the groups of unhappy people around here are a very small minority. Find each other, organize, and go create your paradise elsewhere.

I just have one question, dont know where to post it so ill post it here. I was on the server today and the admin, i beleive patriot, kept making everyone change their names. One kids name was "bong.hits" and was made changed because it was a drug. Another guys name was Opium and he also was made to change his name. There are a few more but i cant remember them right now. Ok, so the thing i dont understand is why do they have to change thier names and i dont, is it cause im a community member? And if this post just finally makes ya realize that my name is a drug then you ask me to change it now? Just curious. ;)

my Mmmm's attitude was in response to Fatty saying my attitude sucks, I was just making sure you knew I felt the same way.

So you hold all of Mmmm accountable when you think Fatty's attitude sucks?

That would be no different than a person saying to just level all of Iraq, just because of the actions of Saddam.

Did I just get compared to Saddam?  :blink:  <wonders if that's helping the situation or not>  :lol:

Yeah haha, kinda figured I'd get that response outta you Fatty, lol. I figured I would pick an analogy that is current and easily understood.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

---Ok, so you're trying to be a teacher to others?

most certainly not

-Come on, Smoke, stop blowing so much, um, well, smoke. So you're saying you'd rather start some sort of public debate with the motive to slander Mmmm, on their own forums?

What I'm saying -- was wondering if this kind of stuff was happening to other people or if I'm special, I don't really know cause I never noticed before. I felt it would be helpful to others to see what was happening in my case. I don't believe I'm slandering anyone. Everything I have said concerning my orginal forum thread is true. I'm not even trying to make anyone look bad. All I wanted was for my orginal forum to be reopened so I could get everything out in the air and not have to deal with it in game.

-Out of the other side of your mouth in a different topic you said you don't bother debating here anymore.

well it does seem like a losing battle, to be frank I don't feel like putting the time in effort into it.

-Now, in about half your posts, you continue to mention the behavior of admins. Tell me the ultimate goal of your crusade here. What is it really? Are you trying to gather a picketline outside the gates and march around in a circle?

a picket line? huh. no people love Mmmm and your server, for me to think I could convince people to picket you would be silly.

-How many times do you think we'll just sit here and listen to you say "behavior of some of the admining going on?"

honestly I don't know, how many?

-At some point, if your unhappiness doesn't cause you to leave on your own, nor do you seem to be growing any more content or accepting of our policies in our home, then you'll be asked/forced to leave. Oppression! Oppression! Whatever you want to call it, Smoke, the fact remains that the groups of unhappy people around here are a very small minority. Find each other, organize, and go create your paradise elsewhere.

fatty, even if you wanted to get rid of me I don't think you could, sorry pal. but so you don't worry I intend on trying to follow your rules and will leave in due time. I just hope someday we can be buddies, I never disliked you , just had a different opinion about some things then you. ah well, to each their own.