????

Guest Smoke

the whole reason for the post was because my topic was closed in the CS forum, I created a new topic asking for it to be moved to the correct forum, which was then deleted, and then I created a new topic in the Chit CHat forum, describing the problem I had in the CS forum, which was then closed , which thusly caused me to create another topic describing all of that which got moved to this forum.

I'm not sure how it was anyone's right to close that forum, I can understand moving it but closing no.

I'm trying to air people's beefs about my behavior so I can think about it and perhaps agree or defend my actions.

My reasoning behind this is this, when I'm on the server I don't have to deal with people talking smack about my playing or behavior, which throws off my game and irritates me greatly. I use my CS time to relax and have fun, I will use my Internet forum time to discuss people's problems with me.

This is not an Anti-Mmmm thing, this is an anti-Smoke thing, comprende?

Smoke :ph34r:

I wasn't going to post why I closed and deleted your threads, but

seeing how you can not let it go.... Until then, I have never had to

worry about closing or deleting a thread in On Counter-Strike. Your

posts were not On Counter-Strike, they were On Smoke! The

initial thread I closed was exhausted and not productive anymore.

Instead of letting the issue die, you had to continue posting. Yes,

I could have moved them, but I didn't want to burdon another

moderator with your complaining.

:ph34r:

Well, Linch, that would be partly my responsibility... :rolleyes: I think I moved the one called "tropolis" over there because I just didn't see where it fit. Maybe we need another forum for this type of thing.... :blink:

Well, Linch, that would be partly my responsibility... :rolleyes:  I think I moved the one called "tropolis" over there because I just didn't see where it fit.  Maybe we need another forum for this type of thing.... :blink:

...and a cheese icon in the smile Clickable Smiles ;)

:ph34r:

o0oo0oo0o This is how my head feels about this whole thing o0oo0o

I just have one question for you Smoke.

Can you name some specific instances where you feel you've been singled out for abuse? Because, personally I've never had a problem with you. Or are you thinkin' that Linch & Fatty have some kind of personal vendetta against you?

Just curious man. Because there seems to be a lot of P'n & M'n on here lately against the way we do things. We certainly don't go around breakin' knee-caps to get people to play on our server. We're just tryin' to have some fun playin' a GAME.

And lastly: I really don't give a "Rat's Behind" what people think about me. I'm havin' fun playin' a GAME. And if people don't like me that's their problem not mine. :D A change in attitude makes life so much easier B)

Start a new topic called

I don't care who owns this place, I have a right to complain

Then everyone can post publicly instead of sending PMs, can complain and moan and groan batch process their pet-peeves, and rant and rave, and generally do all of the sourpuss stuff and feel better for having a podium for their bitter experiences.

Those who care to venture in there can do so knowing what's coming. The rest of us can pretend like this is a forum for a gaming community and live in a rose-colored-glasses utopia.

Or maybe we could just do something about Mmmm's gross mismanagement of THEIR SERVERS AND FORUMS.

Chief

"My reasoning behind this is this, when I'm on the server I don't have to deal with people talking smack about my playing or behavior, which throws off my game and irritates me greatly. I use my CS time to relax and have fun," I'll stop there. Have fun! Someone says something after you kill em 10 times in a row, "pwned" is appropriate. insulting or being a nuisance is not and that goes for everyone. If someone is bothering you in the game with comments and whatnot, let someone know. Noone puts me down, or harasses me. Occasionally a n00b will act up, but then he's gone because that is not acceptable. We're here to help the ones who want to make this a good place. Period point blank. Thats all we care about is being abrasive. And some of us are a little more touchy than others.. For example i would have probably let the bong.hits and the other guy go, whatever. All killer is from sum41s album title which denotes that the album is all killer and no filler, meaning all the songs are killer. Filler is something they might put in cigarettes not illicit drugs ;) um.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

- I wasn't going to post why I closed and deleted your threads, but

seeing how you can not let it go.... Until then, I have never had to

worry about closing or deleting a thread in On Counter-Strike. Your

posts were not On Counter-Strike, they were On Smoke! The

initial thread I closed was exhausted and not productive anymore.

Instead of letting the issue die, you had to continue posting. Yes,

I could have moved them, but I didn't want to burdon another

moderator with your complaining.

I knew why you closed my thread, which is the very reason you stated "Your

posts were not On Counter-Strike" thats why I didn't complain about you closing my thread. though I have to admit I didn't think it was that unreasonable for me to ask you to move the thread. Also as I have said I don't think its your call on wether or not my thread was being productive. What complaining was going on in my thread?? did you even read it? or are you just assumming that since my name was on it I was complaining. This is exactly the type of junk I wanted people to air in the first place.

Geesh I start a topic about myself to get crap out in the open, so that I am not displaying a bad attitude in Mmmm servers, and this is what happens.

smoke

can someone delete those pictures dweezil posted, really boggin down this thread.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

could be the PC I was on, on the PC I just got on the thread loads up much faster

Well All, I would prolly say that with Opium and bong.hits, it's pretty cut and dry, there's no double meaning to those names. Whereas yours does have a double meaning.

Are names like Opium and bong.hits offensive? I mean, does anyone care if a name ingame is used like that? I mean offensive names, to me, would include swear words or something. Like right after 9-11 when all the smart rear people would use Osama as a name...very offensive to me, specially at that time, specially knowing why they chose that name.

All Killer is a drug?

Smoke is a drug (well, unless you check the political forum ;) )

How about if someone has a name of "water.pipe"?

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

I think all killer was refering to his alternate name "xTc"