What are we playing at FF10?

Jibbajabba

I had to get a new computer earlier this year so I don't have many games loaded on it other than Counterstrike. Any ideas other than Counterstrike of what we will be playing? I know last year we did Flatout 2, are we going to do that again? Hopefully people will respond to this thread with what games they have/want to play at FF10. If there is an inexpensive game on Steam (like Flatout 2) other people may be willing to purchase it to play too.

Yeah Flatout 2 for sure! Half life DM was good times.

I like boardgames it's a good break from staring at a monitor all day/night.

I got a new Fluxx deck last xmas... Zombie Fluxx! I think someone has Apples to Apples. I want to play a massive game of werewolves like with everyone there all 40 ppls.... That would be hilarious.

(edited)

i'm going to be playing scrabble on my ipad.

I was real close to going until you said that.

Stutters is too cool for FF apparently... I've never met him.

I always imagine Stutters as someone who sits around listening to Nirvana all day wearing baggy jeans with patches talking about sweet ollies and how the man is keeping him down.

But since he won't be there, I'm real close to going again. :)

Edited by VooDooPC

(edited)

Yeah Flatout 2 for sure! Half life DM was good times.

I like boardgames it's a good break from staring at a monitor all day/night.

I got a new Fluxx deck last xmas... Zombie Fluxx! I think someone has Apples to Apples. I want to play a massive game of werewolves like with everyone there all 40 ppls.... That would be hilarious.

I can bring board games/card games if anyone wants. I own somewhere between 50-100 games....I have lost count :smiling2:

Anyone ever played Bang!, Citadels, Cash n' Guns or Arkham Horror? Some of my favorites my friends and I like.

Edited by Jibbajabba

i'm going to be playing scrabble on my ipad.

I was real close to going until you said that.

Stutters is too cool for FF apparently... I've never met him.

I always imagine Stutters as someone who sits around listening to Nirvana all day wearing baggy jeans with patches talking about sweet ollies and how the man is keeping him down.

But since he won't be there, I'm real close to going again. :)

I've always pictured something similar as well, lol

If I could go myself, I would bring my LOTR Risk boardgame. I've had it for several years and haven't had anyone to play it with.

Hopefully you will get the chance sometime to play it. I have played it once. It was given to me as a gift. It is a nice switch up from Risk but I then again I am not a big fan of the Risk games. Now this is a Lord of the Rings games:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/9609/war-of-the-ring

I have it but unfortunately I haven't had a chance to play it yet either. :shrug03:

Anyone ever played Bang!, Citadels, Cash n' Guns or Arkham Horror? Some of my favorites my friends and I like.

I heard that Arkham Horror on average takes like 3 hours or more to complete. I can bring "A Touch of EbilEvil" which is by the same people who made the zombie board game we played last year...that took longer than I expected it to. It's apparently a shorter, watered down version of Arkham Horror.

I heard that Arkham Horror on average takes like 3 hours or more to complete. I can bring "A Touch of EbilEvil" which is by the same people who made the zombie board game we played last year...that took longer than I expected it to. It's apparently a shorter, watered down version of Arkham Horror.

Yeah it can take a while but it is worth it. :peace:

• 3 weeks later...

I will bring the card game "Munchkin". Its fun and easy to learn.

Kill the Monster. Steal the Loot. Stab your Buddy.

http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/game/

I have a quiet a few of the sets.

I could also bring San Juan. Another fun and easy to learn card game.

Besides boardgames/card games. CSS, TF2, and Source Forts =]

GC Alumni
(edited)

I'm still gonna bring my "A Touch Of Evil" game if for one night, in the event people want to, after gaming we decide to play it...like we did last year for like 4-5 hours and went to sleep when it was getting light out, lol.

Edited by JackieChan

I love munchkin! its the best. i never played killer bunnies. But I dont know if ill be able to afford FFO this year xD its not looking to hot.... but who knows its more than a month away. I could find a $20 bill in the grass tomorrow. Here is to hoping!

Munchkin is fun, I will also bring a couple of card games that are a blast as well - Citadel, Condotierre, Bang! - In addition I will bring Arkham Horror and Cash'n Guns (a game where you are bank robbers and get to point foam guns at people...it is a great bluffing game!).

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, getting down to crunch time can we make a list of computer games that people intend to play at FF? Might give some people some better idea, especially if they intend to pick up any additional games on the cheap.

Counterstrike

Flatout 2

Blur?

Left4Dead 1 and 2? (I only have 1 but I know others have 2)

Starcraft? (eh...eh....any old fans out there?)

?

?

?

Any other comments, additions etc?