Assault_upc replaces assault

Fatty

Many regular clients have mentioned this change over the past couple months. A vote inside Mmmm was nearly unanimous so here it is! Have fun. I'm sure Dirk will get us set up for downloading ASAP. Otherwise, get it somewhere else or off server!

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests

actually Fat, as soon as de_italy comes out it would make a nice addition. i have the beta version and it rocks.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

NEVER replace Oilrig. UPC is cool, yay! Have any of you ever played cs_rio? Great map!

Like I said in another thread -

oilrig in a nutshell -

It's someone's sick twist on cs_assault. Instead of terrorists camping inside a can, they camp outside the can. Instead of CT's desperately trying to get IN the can, they are desperately trying to get OUT of the can. To tell the world even more how twisted he is, he made one of the CT's basically useless by arming him with a pistol with a couple of extra magazines and then crippled all of his friends by removing the AWP from the buy list.

And since we're flinging mud, why don't you tell your boyfriend loverboy Jiffy to step off. But before he steps off, I'd like to ask him if you wear the lipstick or does he?

Leave my family out of any CS discussions and I'll make sure not to make you look stupid and witless.