Hello, San Antonio!

stutters

GC Alumni

When is your last day in Chicago? Sucks that they have you moving out during the best time of year for Chitown, but I'll be jealous of you when winter rolls around!

i'll be commuting from chicago for two weeks in july (here on weekends, there midweek) then moved full time by august 1. gainfully funemployed until july 11, so might cash in some miles and gtfo.

good point about moving out of chicago in the summer. i hadn't thought of it, but it makes sense and keeps with tradition. i moved to minneapolis (-40F) from san francisco (62F) in the middle of january, and now from awesome chicago summer to the san antonio inferno. :bang:

Bartertown and Hailfire live down thar, they can show you the best places to buy guns lol

done and done. i'm going to need something that can take out a lunk.

GC Alumni

If you have some free time and wanted to meet up sometime before you leave Chicago, let me know. I haven't hung out with any GC people since FragFest 2003 I believe.

is there anything in general that does or doesn't work for you? have any plans to be downtown on the 4th? i'm traveling tomorrow (friday) - wednesday, back for about a week and a half, then only here on the weekends after july 11. would love to meet up, though.

If you have some free time and wanted to meet up sometime before you leave Chicago, let me know. I haven't hung out with any GC people since FragFest 2003 I believe.

is there anything in general that does or doesn't work for you? have any plans to be downtown on the 4th? i'm traveling tomorrow (friday) - wednesday, back for about a week and a half, then only here on the weekends after july 11. would love to meet up, though.

Nothing in particular comes to mind, but when you're in the city you can find pretty much anything. I may be downtown on the 28th at the Taste of Chicago (work pending). Also I will be downtown the 30th and 1st for a convention for work. I am free after about 2:30 those days. Besides that, the city is only a 40min or so drive so let me know when you have some free time!

• 1 month later...

Heading to work for Rackspace and getting relo'd to San Antonio. Lunk has long since moved out of the area, right?

No, but I will be moving out now. LOL!

Contact me via pm if you need anything stutters. I'll do what I can to help ya out.

• 3 weeks later...